BBS center caps stolen

browntown

hey everyone so this past sunday i left my car in the pointe claire fairview parking lot. and some piece of shit low life decided to steal the center caps off my BBS RC. the part with the bbs logo is black and gold. and the 2 outer metal pieces are powder coated black. its not common to see these center caps with the actual bbs logo, they usually have the volks emblem, and usually only come in silver so chances are if you see a set like this it could be mine. for all the bbs owners out there who take pride in their rims and work hard to make them perfect you know what it would be like to lose a key part of them. if anyone knows anything please help me out

i couldnt load a picture so heres a link of what they look like on my facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...fb16b91&type=1

I feel for you man, I'm always so paranoid about mine, even locktighted them.

Good luck finding them, I'll keep an eye out!

Wow, if somebody stole my Rondell center caps I would freak, I have the old school type and could never replace them. Good luck finding them. I'll pay more attention to BBS RC around town.

People have no respect, I had my trunk keyed 2 weeks ago.

That fucking sucks man. I hate that parking lot, my car was broken into near the bay a few years back.

Back