• Matte Black

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Matte White

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Keep it as is and drive with the damages

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Toze

So the 300c is starting to show its age, dents scratches from multiple hit and runs and parking lot abuse. I was thinking of a wrap to refresh the look of it, matte white or black. White would be different and he could leave the roof black. Black would mean repainting the mags completely flat black and basically the murdered out look. He already asked me to remove the pillar accents.

DSC01747.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

how much is a black or white matte WRAP? and vs the paint job?
When wrapped, i presume all dents on the car will reveal the normal black paint under right?
I love black matte, i think you should do it! white matte, havent seen much!

matte white, with matte black from the bottom of the windows up if you know what i mean. like the whole top half of the car. don't know how that would work as far as seams, but it's a sure fire way to be different with the current wrapping trend. that's what i'd do to be honest. and paint the grill and the rest of the chrome trim black

i think the 300 sides and doors are maybe to linear for black matte, i mean there is no lines at all...mehh

dont.
it looks like shit.
there is this infiniti fx with flat black vinyl around dt and everytime i see it i facepalm

maybe it's DannyITR? lol

maybe or maybe not.
either way, its a nice way to ruin a perfecrly nice looking car.

imo, flat black look only looks cool for kids in their puberty.

i once saw a fairly new model white a6 with a flat black cf looking vinyl wrapped around the trunk and the roof. poor car met a fag owner.

and inb4 some kid pulls that pic of flat black 911 or the infamous s15.

Back