One civic, everyone will love to hate.

sparcosoul

Just as some would say, the picture quality is as lousy as the car, but, for some reason guys, i like this car.. (It's the first set of pics the owner took after H2oi I could find so here we go)

DSCN1059.jpg

DSCN1062.jpg

DSCN1074.jpg

DSCN1075.jpg

DSCN1084.jpg

DSCN1087.jpg

DSCN1101.jpg

I don't know... Stock, white engine bay, rear wheel looks like it's rusting, mashed up fenders, door pillar trim is missing, white roof... If it wasn't for the fitment and camber this car would get no attention at all.

L'exemple parfait d'un cheap build qui va attiré l'attention en 2011(et ça marche très bien).

Where is this world going to .... i wish that this car would replace that IS-F getting crush ......

ok so i have to bash up my fenders get crazy camber all around slam the bitch and i got a cool car ... whats the world coming to

ok so i have to bash up my fenders get crazy camber all around slam the bitch and i got a cool car ... whats the world coming to

bro its coming to perfekshion. I actually like it... whats wrong with the stance and the pulled fenders? it flows well - this car irl must be insane.

I don't like Civics but that one got my attention.
1- Its purple, i like purple
2- It wouldn't fit in any Fast and Furious, i hate rice except when in a bowl

White top and engine bay, not too sure. But this car looks good to me.

this right here proves to me how ricer this concept of modding is becoming.

Think about it. We use to make fun of guys with neon lights and big bodykits ESPECIALLY cause they generally ONLY had stock engines or gay useless mods.

This dude has done the exact same. And dont tell me its cause he wants to swap eventually. It takes 20 minutes to clean up that nasty head shield over the headers. Dont matter bro cause hes got wicked useless stance.

This isn't a repost. these are new pics.

but god damn wtf did he use to shoot this thing? the camera on my first flip phone was better. brb getting 3d glasses so i can see these pics.

Looks like the pictures were taken at very high quality but were then compressed terribly.

this right here proves to me how ricer this concept of modding is becoming.

Think about it. We use to make fun of guys with neon lights and big bodykits ESPECIALLY cause they generally ONLY had stock engines or gay useless mods.

This dude has done the exact same. And dont tell me its cause he wants to swap eventually. It takes 20 minutes to clean up that nasty head shield over the headers. Dont matter bro cause hes got wicked useless stance.

Exactly. The days of port & polish + cams vs FI, backed up by dyno charts and ecu fuel maps are now replaced with tire stretch and staggered wheel set-ups on FWD cars back-up by glorified rolling shots highlighting lip clearance.

The Paris Hilton-ing of the scene has come to fruition.

people are mad , for someone that dont give a damn fuck about what people think , he go hard pull the fuck out of a simple civic hb , everything as been done in 2 weeks just before h20 , swap motor , paint , wheels . He make fun of a cheap ass car , nothing wrong with that

Back