grand theft auto 5

i'm 50/50 between vice city and san andreas. I would love to see either, but I know whichever comes first, the other will follow, and be more epic..... and probably next gen..

San Andreas would be better than vice city more to do and more to drive, would be epic as hell, plus I want another hot coffee mod so I can fuck bitches erryday

What sucked in IV was that it was one big city with a few island.... in san andreas you had 3 very different city (each had something different) and you had the desert + woods were you could also have lot's of fun. they were also boats (the map had some sick rivers) and planes

im the biggest GTA fanboy..

i cannot wait!
i hope its a new city not a return to an old one. Im pretty sure like in the past its going to be like GTA4 (same gameplay) just an expansion with trains, planes, helicopters, jetpacks, new police vehicles, and a new map, new characters etc, like what san andreas was to GTA3 + Vice city.
We all know vc stories and LC stories were just to hold us off for GTA4..
its a stupid connection, but the V looks like a dollar bill = vegas

Rockstar needs to take GTA to a new level. Sure GTA IV was a fun game, but it was really repetitive and i thought the storyline to be kind of weak.

Like someone mentioned in the thread, it would be great to have multiple islands, with multiple caracters and storylines and in multiple eras.

For example i would love to be a young italian mobster in Italy in the 50s, the storyline lines shows how i established my power, then there is a love storyline, i get a kid, finish chapter 1.

In the 70s i'm playing the son of my 1st caracter and i'm in, lets say New York City, trying to become new kingpin etcetc...

I'm not a screenwriter or anything lol but that would be fucking cool!!

Mafia brought that...

GTA was always about crude humour, decadent lifestyle, improbable missions and surreal characters.

I just hope for an improved graphics engine. And don't base expectactions on LA noire, it was developped by a completely different team than the one working on usual GTA games.

Whatever they bring us, I know we won't be disappointed, Rockstar delivers.

jespere que l'histoire va etre meilleur que le 4!! et qu'on puisse choisir la game online qu'on veux au lieu de faire next 20 fois avant de trouver la bonne!

Back