My 6 at the end of 2011

Spot you many times irl and tBH , the car look fantastic! Don't sell the rims!
one of a kind in QC for sure!

thats a pretty cool 6 u got there. With all those mods done, that thing must really scream at top end. do vid pls.

and btw how much whp u putting down?

The car runs like crap right now and I think there's a problem with the valves. The motor is coming out as soon as I store it.

those damm ford V6 engines.. I'm curious what options you have for swaps, what are your plans?

Mine is the 2.3 and im not swapping. I was going turbo but I ended up selling the parts, I dont need more headaches
2011-09-22181828.jpg

Last edited:
Instead of thread jacking again Toze, I'll post this here :)

I mean if you keep the Accord (like it says in side profile) then a summer toy would be sweet! Considering you will have the garage space to store it in the winter.

Kind of sad to see this go, I mean being such a built n/a motor. You don't see people doing this nowadays and with all the work you put into it, I'm certain it must have sounded amazing not to mention put some serious power down to the asphalt over stock figures.

I've noticed you haven't been thanked yet...how? You used to be pretty active prior to the storage of this thing, I guess you got busy and people forgot about ya since you're not around much, which I why I'm thanking you for the showing MR your car, it deserves to be thanked. Epic Mazda 6i and awesome work done to it. If you build the next one like this one, it will be sick! :bigup:

Back