Jon Olsson's New Winter Beater AKA Like A Motherfucking Boss.

Quirck

Holy shit. Wait for the end for a Bonus.

jon-olsson-2011-2012-gallardo.jpg

DSC0663-copy.jpg

DSC06701.jpg

DSC0639.jpg

JON-OLSSON-GALLARDO-2011-2012-WINTER-CAMO-SKI-BOX-1.jpg

JON-OLSSON-GALLARDO-2011-2012-WINTER-CAMO-SKI-BOX-2.jpg

JON-OLSSON-GALLARDO-2011-2012-WINTER-CAMO-SKI-BOX-3.jpg

What's next for summer?

jon-olsson-aventador-2.jpg

jon-olsson-aventador.jpg

Jon Olson is the man.

Made most of is money for being an incredible freeskier. Almost 10 years ago I was watching him in my first skiing movies...Got lots of respect for the guy. Not a self-proclaimed internet superstar like most of the dudes posted on MR.

He's always in the Gumball too, will probably be there next year, if so, he's one of those gumballers I don't want to miss when i'll go in Toronto :p

how much does skiing pay? is he just absurdly good? or are skiiers generally humble people who don't take their toys out? i frankly never heard of him until i started seeing his lambo schemes poppin up on here the last 2 years.

think about it this way:

They are the MAIN and by main I ment ONLY form of Public relation and sponsorship these company can have:

Googles,
Energy drinks
clothing
Ski
boots
Bindings
Event sponsors
Participants in movies AND festivals
X games champs ($$$) AND Olympics champs (more exposure)
any other tool u use for ski

score a deal on each since u are all wearing the gear on camera

I'm wearing for over 25k of retail value gear whenever I'm out the helicopter, I'm hardcore and paying everything below 1/3 of the price but the majority of free skier are kids sucking up TONS of money to look like those new super heroes, every year a new set of gear

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the man has taste, and did what i'd do if i could ever afford a gallardo. face-lift rear with pre-face-lift front. that's what makes the car for me

He also has a LP670 SV matte black wrap, i drove with them to Quebec for the gumball 2 years ago

Back