Watch this, No for real do it.

needs moar barrel rolls

I see your barrel roll and raise you a Superman seatgrab handwhip. Plus a roof to roof barspin

6345955290_f13c60c37b.jpg

Not the same type of riding
Danny Mac is great. But he rides trials.

trials absolutely blows.
He's the only trials guy that incorporates "street" into trials and he brings some style to it and I respect him hugely for this but still. I'd take matt's style and riding before having anything to do with trials.

trials absolutely blows.
He's the only trials guy that incorporates "street" into trials and he brings some style to it and I respect him hugely for this but still. I'd take matt's style and riding before having anything to do with trials.
dont forget about ryan leech, please.

trials absolutely blows.
dont forget about ryan leech, please.

Ryan leech is even worse than Macaskill.

Trials is jumping up and down on your back wheel, usually in the same place or in between small boring obstacles.
Same as trials in motocross.

Bmx Or Mtbmx (street mountain biking like what MacDuff does) is best.

Ryan leech is even worse than Macaskill.

Trials is jumping up and down on your back wheel, usually in the same place or in between small boring obstacles.
Same as trials in motocross.

Bmx Or Mtbmx (street mountain biking like what MacDuff does) is best.

without leech forget about your little urban freeriding gig

Big Mike : This isnt Urban freeriding. It's street Mtbmx. not the same thing

DJ : Not saying Mac's video sucks (btw, C'est un peu normal que ça soit mieux filmer, c'est redbull quand même) i'm saying regular trials sucks ass.

Back