Volk racing 5x114.3 17x9 +20 700$

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Tried to picture every single defect on the rims. I wont take any more pictures. Your not buying brand new rims and at the price I'm selling them.. better not complaint if there's one or 2 little defect.

All these curb are pretty light they could be fixed DIY.

SOLD AS IS.

dsc8613u.jpg

dsc8614.jpg

dsc8615x.jpg

dsc8616r.jpg

dsc8617.jpg

dsc8618r.jpg

dsc8619.jpg

dsc8620.jpg

dsc8621d.jpg

dsc8622b.jpg

dsc8623.jpg

dsc8624n.jpg

dsc8625e.jpg

dsc8626n.jpg

dsc8627.jpg

dsc8628s.jpg

dsc8629.jpg

dsc8630.jpg

Last edited:
smart! you sold the center caps seperately to sell it for a cheapper price?

I'm surprised no one has taken these yet.... didnt think youd have this much difficulty!

smart! you sold the center caps seperately to sell it for a cheapper price?

I'm surprised no one has taken these yet.... didnt think youd have this much difficulty!

Yeah seriously, I understand they are not as popular as TE-37 or the like, but still... they are in very good shape, most people like to have a little dish * lip* and for 700$... cheaper than rota and the sizing is IMO pretty common ( i mean not too wide but not too small either)

Oh well. someone gave me his number, we'll see if he comes check them out!

Thanks free bump!

Seems as if you're doing everyone in the world a favor? You'd like to sell, correct? why not increase the potential of your sale by post all for rims? It's only to benefit you after all,Yes? You'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!

Head over to ebay, Search for a exotic car, many sellers have 1 picture(free to post 1 photo policy), so they're asking $50000+ but are too cheap to spend 5$ for addition photos to be listed?

You guys have missed the entire purpose of the law "Supply and demand", indeed your rims are RARE and they are reasonably priced but everybody is a potential "SERIOUS BUYER" but also word of mouth can help you out as well which is usually what happens...

***NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PHOTOS(a picture is worth a thousand words) beside wheres the harm in posting 4 photos when your return is $700?

But then again, what do you know about the retail business?

Seems as if you're doing everyone in the world a favor? You'd like to sell, correct? why not increase the potential of your sale by post all for rims? It's only to benefit you after all,Yes? You'll catch more flies with honey than with vinegar!

Head over to ebay, Search for a exotic car, many sellers have 1 picture(free to post 1 photo policy), so they're asking $50000+ but are too cheap to spend 5$ for addition photos to be listed?

You guys have missed the entire purpose of the law "Supply and demand", indeed your rims are RARE and they are reasonably priced but everybody is a potential "SERIOUS BUYER" but also word of mouth can help you out as well which is usually what happens...

***NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PHOTOS(a picture is worth a thousand words) beside wheres the harm in posting 4 photos when your return is $700?

I could reply in 2 pages but since I have some project to finish for my marketing class and my entrepeneurship class for tonight, I will just say, thanks ;)

Honestly, no one cares ...anyways GLWS cobrAAA

Back