BOOST (Best Official Off Season Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my badass black miata is back on it's 4 wheels after a bunch of "tweeks" over the winter.
The car should be capable of sub 60 seconds on street tires this summer.

Bring it on!

The more parts I take off my motor to inspect, the more parts I realize I need to change for reliability. *frustrate

Déception majeure :cry:... je viens de savoir que la 60ième tenue des 12 heures de sebring ne sera pas diffusée sur SPEED :squintfin mais en partie sur ABC que je ne reçoit pas! *td*

:hater:

Chu pu capab des hosties de NASCAR :squintfin... la saison de "vraie" :D course recommence et tout ce qu'on a c'est de la tarte au roadkill de redneck.

Relax!!! Nobody is broadcasting the race live on TV. The ABC broadcast is a delayed & edited version on the Sunday afternoon... The full 12hrs is available live on ESPN3 only, which is ESPN's online channel. Due to there being no ESPN3 and no TV deal in Canada, you should be able to stream the race on the ALMS website for free and enjoy the commentary of John Hindhaugh from RadioLeMans.com et al. (I know I did last year!)

Usually the unreliable parts come off on their own, like cam gears...

No AEM on this motor, thank you very much!

b20death017.jpg

Relax!!! Nobody is broadcasting the race live on TV. The ABC broadcast is a delayed & edited version on the Sunday afternoon... The full 12hrs is available live on ESPN3 only, which is ESPN's online channel. Due to there being no ESPN3 and no TV deal in Canada, you should be able to stream the race on the ALMS website for free and enjoy the commentary of John Hindhaugh from RadioLeMans.com et al. (I know I did last year!)

: )

Ok merci.

Do you have the direct link to stream the race?

Le père noël est passé avec son flatbed aujourd'hui ... il a dumpé 1500 lb de métal dans l'entrée du garage :bigup:

- Déjà sur le 220v
- Capacité de 7000lb
- Made in Canada *tu*

Cliquez pour agrandir

Le père noël est passé avec son flatbed aujourd'hui ... il a dumpé 1500 lb de métal dans l'entrée du garage :bigup:

- Déjà sur le 220v
- Capacité de 7000lb
- Made in Canada *tu*

Un jour je veux ça chez nous :D Ma blonde est d'accord en plus hahaha

Question #1 : as-tu un frigidaire à bière dans ton garage ?

Si oui : Tu va avoir des gros wrenching partys chez vous cet été :p

Yes Phil ... gracieuseté de mère-grand :beer:

Le set up s'en vient pas pire, il manquerait juste à grimper une GT3 ....... Mais bon, j'vais garder quelques rêves pour ma prochaine vie

Time to get to those pedals
P1010174.jpg

P1010177.jpg

P1010188.jpg

bye bye automatic brake pedal :)
P1010195.jpg

Hello new padalS
P1010206.jpg

and the new mounting bracket for those pedalS
P1010198.jpg

and voila
P1010217.jpg