Where to buy 4 steelies

lespac kijiji....au printemps passé j'ai payer un set de 4 rims presque neuf + 4 tires d'été presque neuf pour 175$

I hate buying on Kijiji. I'd much rather have something that I know hasn't been beaten up and doesn't have hidden problems even if I pay a bit more.

I hate buying on Kijiji. I'd much rather have something that I know hasn't been beaten up and doesn't have hidden problems even if I pay a bit more.

beaten up? on parle d'un set de rims, pas d'un moteur. Tu peux trouver un excellent deal comme moi. Btw j'ai acheté ca d'un pere de famille ben tranquille d'la mi-quarantaine.

yes, because steelies take a huge amount of abuse. Maybe you can get them inspected then?

not srs.

Do yourself a favour and make sure they are hubcentric. Caca tire and anyother run of the mill low cost wheel suppliers will give you anything based on the bolt pattern, ignoring everything else basically.

Back