opinion rapide sur pourboire

Only a hippie french cry baby from plateau mont-royal would cry about a delivery boy not answering him in french. It's one thing to appreciate being answered in french but it's another to actually get butt hurt when you don't.

Last i checked this was CANADA and Quebec is in it not the other way around . You absolutely wanna get answered in french move to France fool.

It's one thing to appreciate being answered in french but it's another to actually get butt hurt when you don't.

From my orginal message
selon moi le tip représente une appréciation du service recu

Learn to read before throwing pointless insults around. I appreciate being served in french, and give the tip i feel is derseved.
Yes, i live on the plateau but its really the mcgill ghetto in this area(prince arthur/university) , plenty of english people aorund here and not so many hippies.
Nice area, good people, close to my work and my girlfriend is doing her marsters at mcgill.
So if i had that much of a problem with it, like you want to make it seem, id move out to a frenchier side of town!
:thefinger

donc: service rapide, sa tu l'air chaud, livreur a un air bête ou parle juste anglais

The point is the same infinite was making . The language shouldn't even be considered since its a DELIVERY boy. The part about you being a hippie french cry baby was just for fun

The point is the same infinite was making . The language shouldn't even be considered since its a DELIVERY boy. The part about you being a hippie french cry baby was just for fun

What you don't seem to understand is that tip is SUBJECTIVE. You can choose to tip or not for whatever reason.

Je suis bartender et m'occupe d'un des bar a mon frère, puis le pourboire quand t'es barman est très important, perso j'offre toujours un super de bon service, rapide mais quand je me fait tipper des 25 cent, sa me fait chier, puis on n'est imposer sur notre pourboire donc, mais bien souvent, les gens tip bien.

Coté livraison, dit toi que bien souvent , c'est la faute en cuisine, mais le tip on pourrais en parlé longtemps, ta des grattes cent qui tip pas pis des gens qui aime bien tipper, j'ai des client qui me tip des 5$ a chaque fois je leur sert un verre , bien quand j'ai 10 client a servir, puis que lui y'attend , ben c de valeur mais i passe avant les 10, c'est comme sa ta du service dans vie, je connais bien mes bon clients, puis la plus part du temps sont meme pas arriver au bar que j'lai est deja servit.

From my orginal message

Learn to read before throwing pointless insults around. I appreciate being served in french, and give the tip i feel is derseved.
Yes, i live on the plateau but its really the mcgill ghetto in this area(prince arthur/university) , plenty of english people aorund here and not so many hippies.
Nice area, good people, close to my work and my girlfriend is doing her marsters at mcgill.
So if i had that much of a problem with it, like you want to make it seem, id move out to a frenchier side of town!
:thefinger

Et depuis quand University c'est le plateau?

Only a hippie french cry baby from plateau mont-royal would cry about a delivery boy not answering him in french. It's one thing to appreciate being answered in french but it's another to actually get butt hurt when you don't.

Last i checked this was CANADA and Quebec is in it not the other way around . You absolutely wanna get answered in french move to France fool.

Canada is an officially bilingual country. If you absolutely want to get answered in English, move to England.

Back