PART OUT E46 Non M

hummermaniac88

Greetings, so buyer backed out and my car is going to a second hand dealer, so all modifications are for sale. Pictures are coming up soon so hang tight!

Alcantara steering wheel with tri-stitching and multi function button - $400 OBO - SOLD

Matching Alcantara shift and Handbrake Boot - $50 OBO - SOLD

19" staggered VMR V715 in gloss black finish with falken 452 used for 1 season- $1300

Specs are 5 X 120 8.5F 9.5R +35F +45R.

CSL front bumper - $400 with broken 1 piece lip and splitters in cf comes with my modded airbox

M3 rear - $250 OBO with csl diffuser

P46 headlight with led AE and HID kit - $300 OBO

TWM shift knob - $90

Aluminium pedals with dead pedal - $80 OBO

FK sport plus coilovers used for 2 seasons- $900

facelift depo clears - $100

UCC pulleys - $ 175 OBO

Full exhaust corsa section 1 & 2 custom section 3 magnaflow axel back - $800 slight obo

ZHP rear - $150 firm - SOLD

Last edited:
Do you think the shift boot and handbrake boot would fit an M3? If so I'm buying fo shizzle. I'm pretty sure these fit all E46's??

Is the steering wheel an M3 wheel or just a regular E46 one? (I know you said non-M in the title but alot of people put M steering wheels in their E46 so it's worth a shot!)

Hey Visor! Yeah it's an M3 wheels. And yes it fits on all M3's, my friend got one at the same time as me. Send me a pm to find out when you want to pick it up, and you know where I live so you don't need my address, hahaha...

Hey Visor! Yeah it's an M3 wheels. And yes it fits on all M3's, my friend got one at the same time as me. Send me a pm to find out when you want to pick it up, and you know where I live so you don't need my address, hahaha...

lol..pm sent :bigup:

Not yet as I want to offer these items to locals first, but yest they will go on fanatics and be gone within 1 week. :bigup:

Back