Real world value of low mileage NSX

Jacques79

How much would a low mileage 2002+NSX be worth in the real world and not some fantasy island most sellers seem to be on...?

There's a difference between asking price and actual selling price; it's hard to determine a fair value for these cars as those that are for sale take a very long time before actually changing owners.

I know there would be some form of overpaying one way or the other but at least the car seems to hold its value pretty well compared to German cars which drop like every other car.

What makes a car keeps it's value or not is the availability on the market. So if there are 3 NSX for sale, they can ask as much as they want...they will still find a buyer at some point.
But if there are 100 Boxster's for sale, is true then, German cars won't keep their value as much as a NSX.

35-45k seems realistic, but what does low mileage means for a 2001? Half of the Canadian average? What should be ?
FIY Canadian average / year is 18 000 km...

Actually it's a 2005 model with 16 000kms.

I can get a brand new version of my car for the same price the seller is asking. (which I'm sure even he knows is too high/unrealistic)

Someone at my job bought a brand new nsx in 94 for a bit over 100k I think and Porsche still give him 55k as trade in for a new Porsche. They really keep their value with low mileage. Offer vs demand I`d say.

The more I think about it the more it doesn't make sense to overpay for the car especially since I can get a warrantied newer version of my current car which I love driving. The only positive is that the Acura won't lose as much value...

Oui les nouvelles Boxster S de 320 chevaux m'interessent.

Une 2005 16 000km , c'est vraiment bas KM et cà vaux certainement 65-70K$ facile ;)

Par contre, tu peux mettre 15 000km dessus et la revendre à très peu de perte. Contrairement à la Boxster qui n'as pas de valeur parce que le marché sera innondé dans 2-3 ans du modèle de cette année.

La Boxster S 2011 est quand même une superbe voiture, dur dilemme ! Selon moi le dilemme revient que la NSX tu n'as pas beaucoup d'option de financement (cash deal principalement) tandis que le Boxster S tu finance avec Porsche en 1hre .....

la nsx est le genre d'auto que j'aurais aucune craite d'acheter avec 100 000 miles au compteur en autant quelle soit en bonne etat

If you are not a lazy guy, your choice should be a Boxster Spyder.
But you gotta pay to play, that's for sure.

Back