Vos RC

Yep ! ... je te comprend

Pour te donner un exemple mon block de 4.6 forger en crainker pour pas trop rentre dans les details va me couter 6 k ... Mon dernier jet , le kit ... pas de moteur , ni de servo , ni d electro ma couter 4 700$... donc une fois fini c etait proche du triple de mon nouveau block.

Omg je vous comprend tellement :(

-Cars
-Rc cars/ bientot rc scale crawler
-Paintball full geared juste le gun est passer les 4 chiffres :p
-jeux video
-gym

A longue ca coute cher tout ca :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys! My mom and I want to buy my dad a quad rotor for his birthday. I think the Snelflight QuadPod is a good one, according to the review below.

It is $290 GBP shipped for the whole package ($460 CAD), do you guys think that this is the best deal available or should I look elsewhere? We don't mind paying extra for a quality RC quad rotor, just wanted to make sure that this is what we should get.

Looks decent enough !

Only experience I have is with a MQX or my friends Mikrokopter ( $$$$$$ ) ....

What does he want to do with it ? ever looked at Arducopter ? ... They are the benchmark for autopilots and DIY stuff.

196300_4234058377494_1427083103_n.jpg

pour la amateurs de RC drift! il va avoir une piste juste pour vous!

plus d'info: https://www.facebook.com/events/150865915070383/

btw, je me cherche quelqu'un avec des bandes pour faire le circuit?

btw, I am looking for someone with small fence to help me make the rc track

Merci,

just du grip tape sur la plank en bois.

My friend also just tuned his engine so it actually climbs AND holds at the top of the plank now...
This was done one handed.

Hi guys! My mom and I want to buy my dad a quad rotor for his birthday. I think the Snelflight QuadPod is a good one, according to the review below.

It is $290 GBP shipped for the whole package ($460 CAD), do you guys think that this is the best deal available or should I look elsewhere? We don't mind paying extra for a quality RC quad rotor, just wanted to make sure that this is what we should get.

Has he ever flown before?

Will he want to use it to film stuff? Over long periods? Need a gps hold? Or just to fly around for fun?

Looks decent enough !

Only experience I have is with a MQX or my friends Mikrokopter ( $$$$$$ ) ....

What does he want to do with it ? ever looked at Arducopter ? ... They are the benchmark for autopilots and DIY stuff.

Has he ever flown before?

Will he want to use it to film stuff? Over long periods? Need a gps hold? Or just to fly around for fun?

It would be his first flying RC and he has never flown one before. I think he just wants it to fly around, but I also think that potential expansion for cameras/GPS would be welcome.

just du grip tape sur la plank en bois.

My friend also just tuned his engine so it actually climbs AND holds at the top of the plank now...
This was done one handed.

I buying an SCX10 soon they are really amazing for an RTR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be his first flying RC and he has never flown one before. I think he just wants it to fly around, but I also think that potential expansion for cameras/GPS would be welcome.

Then honestly, I would just by something like a Blade mQx .... very durable, handles crashes well, easy and cheap repairs when needed.

You can get an RTF kit (comes with a controller) .... or a BNF kit (if you already have a radio). This may put you under your budget, so if you think he may really enjoy the hobby, and progress, I would suggest getting the BNF + buy a good radio for him. At the least, at 6 channel programmable one. Since Blade uses Spektrum/JR receivers, you'd be better off with one of those. The Spektrum DX6i is an excellent starter radio (forget about the DX4 and DX5e, their garbage)... but if he really plans on getting into it, he'll want to upgrade to a DX8 or something, as the extra channels on a quad would be useful for adding stuff I'd assume. Although for most helicopter/quad flying, a 6 channel is sufficient.

Most bigger and better quads come as a kit, and involve building it, and buying servos, ESC, Gyro, motors, etc., depending on the kit. Blade comes pre-assembled ... it's a great little machine, and a great way to learn how to fly these things! Don't assume anyone can pickup a radio control and start flying... it does take some practice! ... well lots! :)

There is no competition that you can do with that ... Not scale and not for aerobatics.

Thats an entry level Jet , very nice indeed.

Back