Vos RC

Fucking taptalk

ra8ugasa.jpg

y6yra4ut.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

petit brouillon de la piste de RC durant le lancement de mon DVD de drift (Dmcc + Formula Drift) jeudi prochain!

601977_4402507828625_2027628249_n.jpg

La ligne pointillée c'est juste pour aider la visualisation de la piste principal. Sinon il y a beaucoup de configuration possible pour pas s'ennuyer!!!

pour plus d'info sur le lancement : (drift sur neige a Icar, Compétition Forza4, rc drift....)

https://www.facebook.com/events/150865915070383/?fref=ts

petit brouillon de la piste de RC durant le lancement de mon DVD de drift (Dmcc + Formula Drift) jeudi prochain!

601977_4402507828625_2027628249_n.jpg

La ligne pointillée c'est juste pour aider la visualisation de la piste principal. Sinon il y a beaucoup de configuration possible pour pas s'ennuyer!!!

pour plus d'info sur le lancement : (drift sur neige a Icar, Compétition Forza4, rc drift....)

https://www.facebook.com/events/150865915070383/?fref=ts

tu devrais ajouté un pit place :p

The SCX10 Jeep is so sick.. I wanna get that body for my SX10 and make a sorta scaler out of it..

Btw there is a "new" RC drift track in laval.. Its set up by one of the guys that ran the RC Drome offroad track in St Eustache.. The track is in a school gym and takes place on wednesday nights and Saturdays..

www.rcdrome.com

So happy you showed you're scx10,

I was looking at the winch I guess you bought the wireless one from rc4wd?

I have a few question.. How do you like it? Is it strong enough to help the truck?

As for the batterie do you need to run a second batterie? I've seen on picture the winch seems to have a tamiya connector which let me think it requires another batterie? Do you know the need Voltage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey sorry I didn't see the question! Yes it the Bulldog winch with wireless remote http://store.rc4wd.com/Bulldog-9300XT-Wireless-Winch-Black_p_957.html

I just use a spare 7.2V nimh battery I had lying around that had a tamiya connector (but you can swap to any connector you want). The winch works very well and is plenty strong to help the truck, I really like it as a cosmetic mod too. Just bolt it on, plug in the battery and its done. It comes with a spare motor and gearbox as well just in case you break one (dont lift more than 5lbs apparently but people have also not had problems). I opened mine up and added marine grease to prevent corrosion when the truck gets wet.

Non il en avais un stock dans un hobby shop a Alma ;) je suis sortis de la job pour aller le chercher lol

(mon boss me trouvais un peu imbécile lol)

Salut tout le monde !

Voici mon SCX10

SCX10 RTR
Spektrum 6090
Receiver SR300
Bec Castle Creation
Battery Tunigy Nano-tech 2S 65-130C (je roule tout avec ça)

Modif à ce jour (je l'ai depuis mercredi)
Enlever les stopper de shock
Transmission mirror
Front batterie
Aile remonté pour clearance
Boddy Slammed au maximum
Hose de fuel cell
Leds
Chauffeur
Rollcage coupé + peinturée
Détails sur les pneu / rims
Rouille
Bosses
Wipers

À venir :
Link en fer all around
Shock Gmade G-transition
Disques + galiper
Winch avec télécomande
New body

PicZ :)

Flex
p1070913.jpg

p1070915.jpg

On peux voir il est quand même bas.
p1070914.jpg

p1070917.jpg

Fuel cell pas terminé:
p1070916.jpg

Détails des pneus
p1070918.jpg

A little project I've been working on. 32" handmade aluminum hull from a US company and I added all the running gear (pro boat outboard, venom waterproof 80A esc, eventually putting in traxxas 2075 waterproof servo once the steering arm comes in).

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1508.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Back