-17.jpg

-18.jpg

-11.jpg

-14.jpg

-15.jpg

-13.jpg

-16.jpg

-1.jpg

This car belongs to my father. My father is the original owner of the car, he purchased it in June 2000. Car comes with 11 years of records, even the original spec sheet. Details are as follows:

2000 BMW 328i 4 door sedan
M52 2.8L I-6, 193 hp 206 ft-lb
5-Speed manual transmission
205,000km
Orient Blue Metallic on Beige Leather
Sport Package: Sport seats, sport steering wheel, sport suspension, style 44 17 inch wheels (with full 17 inch spare)
Premium Package: Power adjustable seats, leather interior (not leatherette), sunroof, heated seats, Harman/Kardon 12 speaker audio system, bi-xenon headlights

Includes 17 inch wheels shown and 16 inch Goodyear snow tires on BMW steel wheels with BMW wheel covers.

Car is in very good condition as can be seen in the pictures, has been well maintained and cared for since purchase. Never been in an accident. The car drives very well, it's tight and quiet. As mentioned, we are the original owners and the car comes with all records.

Price: $sold

If interested call 514-457-3142 and ask for Doug (my father). Feel free to PM me as well. Si vous parlez francais, communiquez avec moi au 514-718-0870 car mon pêre pourrait avoir un peu de difficulté.

Thanks for looking
Ted

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back