Modeles A Coller

Merci, le fillage c'est du petit fils électrique que j'avais pogné au Radio Shack dans le temps. J'en ai pogné un paquet et j'ai envelopé avec du tape électrique coupé en petite bande.
Ca resemble ''good enough'' au vrai
roadkill-general-mayhem-hellcat-swap-1968-dodge-charger-drag-0079.jpg

Roadkill-General-Mayhem-1968-Charger-with-a-Hellcat-V8-05-1024x740.jpg

Vraiment cool tes projets! As-tu des photos de ta collection complète? Je suis curieux de voir ton set-up de display

update!!
Ca commence a ressemblé a quelque chose!
Intérieur fini
2v2JNMUDrxAhGeV.jpg

2v2JNMUhyxAhGeV.jpg

2v2JNMUC5xAhGeV.jpg

Dessous ça avance.
Trouvé le pneus parfait! (pas collé encore)
2v2JNM9poxAhGeV.jpg

Finalement le body est collé au chassis!
2v2JNM9cyxAhGeV.jpg

2v2JNM9w5xAhGeV.jpg

Le dessous est presque completé
Reste du weathering à faire et les dernier détail comme hanger d'exhaust, de quelque brackets etc.

2v2JjHPBnxAhGeV.jpg

^^
Love the extra detail. I was just thinking on the way to work this morning if I should fab brake lines and such into my build. You're inspiring me!

Autozam progress... I love Aoshima kits, the fit is crisper/better than Tamiya, and mold lines are usually better placed, but sad that this one lacks engine detail. A crazier version of me wants to fab the whole engine.

Body is just swagged on there for the moment.

I found that tamiya chrome silver followed by strongly thinned coat of semi-gloss black gives an excellent steel exhaust look. Tamiya's native colours are too shiny for my taste. I'm going for the look of a car that has been driven, not showroom, so little discolorations that my potato camera doesn't bring across work out really nicely.

un autre update

Moteur est dans son trou!
Il me reste à faire du details mais le plus gros est fait.

2v2JjHPBnxAhGeV.jpg

Des gros tires! Pis comme le vrai, des essieux Moser!

2v2J8UJuuxAhGeV.jpg

Le compartiment moteur vas être difficile faire. Il y a tellement de sensors, fillage que je sais pas où ca vas...entk, ca commence a ressemblé au vrai pareil!

2v2J8UuMMxAhGeV.jpg

AZ-1 Progress...
Paint is sanded in places, waiting till I go to the store to get clear coat. Not super following the instruction manual :)

IMG_20181014_230912580_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg
IMG_20181014_230949130_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

un autre update.
Compartiment moteur commence a prendre forme, beaucoup de détail rajouté.
Le système NOS pas facile a faire! C'est petit la!
Beaucoup de de composantes que je sais pas a qui ca sert ou où le fillage/plomberie passe.
Mais somme toute...not bad!

2v2Eo7LcMxAhGeV.jpg

2v2Eo7LAyxAhGeV.jpg

le filtre a air K&N....il venait dans le kit du moteur, je l'ai juste modifié
Pas encore été capable d'en faire un scrachtbuilt qui était nice.
Mopar_Hemi_Hellcat_Supercharged_V8_Engine_Set_2017_1a.jpg

Bon!!! Presque fini mon projet General Mayhem
Reste de la saleté, et tous les dernier détails...mais en gros le moteur est fait
2v2E9KeN4xAhGeV.jpg

2v2E9KejTxAhGeV.jpg

so i'm actually thinking of taking up this hobby again. does anyone know of the best, most detailed and materially accurate kits? Where do you guys get your kits and parts? Someof your stuff looks absolutely fantistic!

so i'm actually thinking of taking up this hobby again. does anyone know of the best, most detailed and materially accurate kits? Where do you guys get your kits and parts? Someof your stuff looks absolutely fantistic!

Most Japanese kit would be the best in term of quality, Fujimi, Tamiya...but many won't have an engine.
American kit, Revell, Monogram, AMT, MPC...some are better, most have engines but compare to Japanese kit they are lacking refinement. DOn't get me wrong they will look good done, but they might required more work to make it look good.

As far as aftermarket goes...well there plenty....https://www.detailmaster.com/ is a good place to start for little of everything, if you go race car stuff http://www.tedsmodelingmarketplace.com/ is a good place too.

For good paint, I use mostly Tamiya Spray can and Krylon from Walmart. I have an airbrush and all, but i'm lazy cleaning it up each time.
Testor paint you see is ok at best, you really need to get to it. Sometime it spray perfect, and next spray its crap.

lesson 1, 101 on general.

Back