Modeles A Coller

Checké ça le progres!
Mazdarati lives on
2v2EpQNZ8xAhGeV.jpg

2v2EpQNpLxAhGeV.jpg

Belle job! J'achève ma McLaren. Ce fut un excellent example de tout ce qu'il ne fallait pas faire :)

Au moins j'ai appris beaucoup de mes erreurs.

Belle job! J'achève ma McLaren. Ce fut un excellent example de tout ce qu'il ne fallait pas faire :)

Au moins j'ai appris beaucoup de mes erreurs.

Comme dans n'importe quoi, faut apprendre a quelque part! Faire des erreur c'est normal.
J'apprend encore après 30+ ans que j'en fait.

AZ1 is done! This was a silly fun build, just like the car.
I think this is my last car painted with a spray cans, from now it's airbrush. The cans are too uncontrollable, I can get a nice smooth finish with the airbrush in half the effort of rattle cans.

787B to scale ;)

Next build lined up, but it will be a plane.

Hah the new plane kit is awesome already. The last time I built Zvezda it was pretty terrible, but this is on par with Tamiya and Aoshima.

Oh yes!
J'ai un contract pour faire un autre Super Sammy! Au cameraman/directeur Brad Alicea de Roadkill.
Super Sammy est spécial pour lui et suite a mes photos sur instagram, ont a commencé a se jaser. J'ai eu quelque insight sur le show et des photos ''privé'' de SuperSammy!

Le Mazdarati achève aussi!
Une petite photo des deux ensemble
2v2EcYQcvxAhGeV.jpg

Looks good! The paint is nice and smooth.
Can't tell if glue frosted the clear part around the cockpit, but you can get a different glue for clear parts that won't do that.

Looks good! The paint is nice and smooth.
Can't tell if glue frosted the clear part around the cockpit, but you can get a different glue for clear parts that won't do that.

Yeah, i used the liquid cement and it messed up the clear plastic.

Où pourrais-je trouver des boîtes de display pas chères? J'ai pas le goût de payer 30-40$ pour un cube en plastique transparent.

Update on mystery plane, the left engine is about ready. This model is ridicls, I've never seen this kind of detail out the box in 1:48! There is nothing left to do!

IMG_20190304_160419958.jpg IMG_20190304_160330810.jpg

SuperSammy 2.0
Pour le Cameraman/Director de Roadkill et Roadkill Garage Brad Alicea
Pour la première fois que je refait un projet, et c'est tellement plus facile que la première fois. J'ai moin de recherche a faire, j'ai comme qui dirais aussi asser de bonne photos.
2v2E62rhqxAhGeV.jpg

Back