Video Chevy Runs Deep Commercial

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member

Heartwarming story which Chevy made into a commercial. I've seen it on tv a few times. The dad nearly had a heart attack though hehe. Car was found in Montreal too!

Too bad cars today don't have any souls like they did back in those years. Today cars are disposable and don't mean much to their owners.

Too bad cars today don't have any souls like they did back in those years. Today cars are disposable and don't mean much to their owners.

Disposable cars were brought to the market in the 60s by GM. And if today's cars didn't mean much to their owners, how could anyone sell aftermarket, custom parts and car care products?

jvien de le monter a mon pere pi c est vraiment venu le chercher ye devenu les yeux plein d eau pi tu voyais son datsun dans ses yeux

Disposable cars were brought to the market in the 60s by GM. And if today's cars didn't mean much to their owners, how could anyone sell aftermarket, custom parts and car care products?

and yet customized cars were also disposable because the tuning scene would still be alive but it was just a fad

trop malade!! Respect!... avec mon frère j'essai de faire la même chose pour mon père mais avec une triumph tr6 c pas évident

Épic:D

i think those item sell because the owners are trying to give the car something it doesn't have (i.e. soul, character, etc)

cars that touch ppl like they used to are terribly rare now, and most of the time, unattainable for most.

i think those item sell because the owners are trying to give the car something it doesn't have (i.e. soul, character, etc)

cars that touch ppl like they used to are terribly rare now, and most of the time, unattainable for most.

Exactly.

Back