License

bike license and no car license? that's pretty rare

theres a ton of kids tho with scooter licenses almost the same thing

Cuz I only got a bike license and got a r6 this summer, I was just wondering who else is in this case

... no clue why you wouldnt get the car license while your at it ... + you will need the car license eventually anyways (we dont live in florida for you to ride the bike all year round)

I dont think there's anyone else in the same situation as you on MR... or at least not that we are aware of

Aucune expérience de conduite.

MAIS

J'ai mon 6a avec un R6 ? Plutôt stupide à mon avis et c'est probablement la raison pourquoi t'es tout seul à vivre ça.

I'm thinking the same thing too. Curious why you would pick an R6 as your first bike seeing as you don't have (any) experience driving?

im sure theres a ton of people with scooter licenses downtown but no car license. probably a few with only motorcycle licenses too.

but they're not likely to be on montrealracing :p

à 19 ans j'avais mon permis auto et moto mais j'ai pas eu de voiture avant 22 ans.. ça r'semble un peu à ta situation..

j'avais pas de r6 par contre :p

My buddy and I both got our 6a learners this year, but he never got his car license, so he's in the same boat as you. No R6 in his future though.

Back