Downhill Bike!

Interested in selling the Camo Rims give me a price and what tires/condish they are; also details on hubs and spindles.

My offer still stands. 97 Jetta automatic, still plated. 2.0 engine with 143 000 original km's. There's a problem with the brakes, need to be bled or needs a proportioning valve/master cylinder. Other than that, the car works amazing.
I'm a little worried about the size of the bike though, I'm 6'0 and not sure if the frame would fit me..

My offer still stands. 97 Jetta automatic, still plated. 2.0 engine with 143 000 original km's. There's a problem with the brakes, need to be bled or needs a proportioning valve/master cylinder. Other than that, the car works amazing.
I'm a little worried about the size of the bike though, I'm 6'0 and not sure if the frame would fit me..

Dont worry about it too much, im not interested in a Jetta.

I'm still interested regardless, what size is the frame?

The frame is small/medium. However, Im 6'3 and it fit me perfectly...I dont know if you ever downhill biked before, but I got realy into it and have been riding with my shop for years...You prefer the smaller bike over the bigger one to be able to control the front end easier and etc. Most pro 6 foot riders are running mediums.

Been downhilling/ freestyling for about 15 years now.. And I'm 50/50 on it. The bike is much easier to huck around when it is smaller, but at the same time the clearance isn't great when you have to bail. my size 14 feet have always killed my options for smaller frames, including my small framed trials bikes because I keep on hitting the wheels/frame.
Will keep this in defniate concideration, I need a bike for Bromont next year and i've had a hardon for this bike since they came out with it. You live where?

Been downhilling/ freestyling for about 15 years now.. And I'm 50/50 on it. The bike is much easier to huck around when it is smaller, but at the same time the clearance isn't great when you have to bail. my size 14 feet have always killed my options for smaller frames, including my small framed trials bikes because I keep on hitting the wheels/frame.
Will keep this in defniate concideration, I need a bike for Bromont next year and i've had a hardon for this bike since they came out with it. You live where?
Montreal not too far from you. if youre serious about it I'll drop it off at your place I dont mind..

Back