LF Tune-up For 1999 Wolfie 2.0L & Shocks

BORA BOY

Legacy Member
Looking for a tune-up kit; wires, plugs, for my POS so no crazy prices.

Also need shocks, struts and again cheep; any other bushings would be good.

Found it all in Ottawa for arround $60 but if some one local has it in there pile of stuff I am ready to buy.

With the amount of Rust on the car I am not looking for performance parts unless the $$ is LOW.

EDITED: with stuff removed that I got today from Thomas Thanks Man!!

Last edited:
this is for mk3 2.0L right?
i have a brand new distributor cap / the rotor is used but not bad; has maybe 3-4000km or something..
i have two front shocks and struts (from mk3 vr6) ..
gona' go check if i have the top plates and bushings.. might have other bushings too,

ill get back to you in a couple minutes!

ok so i found: -two front struts / springs / bushings / bearings / top plates 40$
-distributor cap / rotor / ONE plug wire lol / 2 plugs 10$

Also: -a trans mount / a engine mount (they are in good shape) 10$
-brand new rear pads (drums) 10$
-I have two control arms with brand new bushings in them,i think i have two new (OE) ball joints that id throw in 40$

I might have some more, i just have something to take care of for the next hour, If you want, i'll gladly look for more stuff when i get back

Pm me your telephone number and ill call u when im back~!

ok so i found: -two front struts / springs / bushings / bearings / top plates 40$
-distributor cap / rotor / ONE plug wire lol / 2 plugs 10$

Also: -a trans mount / a engine mount (they are in good shape) 10$
-brand new rear pads (drums) 10$
-I have two control arms with brand new bushings in them,i think i have two new (OE) ball joints that id throw in 40$

I might have some more, i just have something to take care of for the next hour, If you want, i'll gladly look for more stuff when i get back

Pm me your telephone number and ill call u when im back~!

fking good guy ^^^ good prices too

Looking for a tune-up kit; wires, plugs, for my POS so no crazy prices.

Also need shocks, struts and again cheep; any other bushings would be good.

Found it all in Ottawa for arround $60 but if some one local has it in there pile of stuff I am ready to buy.

With the amount of Rust on the car I am not looking for performance parts unless the $$ is LOW.

EDITED: with stuff removed that I got today from Thomas Thanks Man!!

I got the wires buddy, I'm in laval

Back