You cry you lose

1_the_damage.jpg

I thought the guy was deaf? How exactly can he hear his daughter fall to the floor?
Also she's a bitch for treating him like that.

When your a deaf/mute all your other senses are heightened, therefore you have a superhuman sense to feel all vibrations.

and emo gonna emo.

and it was pretty sad.

Damn I almost lost to my own thread (somehow to "Silence of love" video).
Thanks to whoever revived it, I forgot it existed :p

The one about the dog got me, prob only because i have two o em and all that the guy said is true! no mather how bad you feel orf how down you are, the dogs know... and stand right by you

Same i lost, i know my dog is getting old but i don't want to believe i'll have to do this one day
I hear you, my Dane is only a year old and i was looking at him and crying like a bishh... Da fuck is wrong with this thread.

décembre passé, j'ai vu ma chienne se faire frapper par une auto live devant moi et agoniser et mourir au bout de son sang, j'ai tellement pleuré, je l'a tenais dans mes bras en criant et pleurant intense en plein milieu de la rue, mon linge était couvert de sang..sa fait un an de ça et quand j'y repense sa vient encore me chercher.

décembre passé, j'ai vu ma chienne se faire frapper par une auto live devant moi et agoniser et mourir au bout de son sang, j'ai tellement pleuré, je l'a tenais dans mes bras en criant et pleurant intense en plein milieu de la rue, mon linge était couvert de sang..sa fait un an de ça et quand j'y repense sa vient encore me chercher.

Wowww sa fait mal sa...

woww.. sorry you had to go through that Vero, thats brutal.

Come at me

I'll start:

old, but who cares, watch the whole thing don't and skip ahead.

You need a tampon with that?
Little PMS tonight?

People really just need to feed on over dramatized short stories!
How about you go talk with friends, way better for your soul then a 3 legged dog that got put down by the owner because his apartment is more important than his dog...
And no, you are not crying because of the story, it's because of the music you cry... Nice cinéma trick to make you feel what they want you too feel...

Listen to it again with this music and you will feel great! That is the music that was going through my head when I watched the first 15 sec, and skipped to the last min.

Back