News: Largest performance showroom in Quebec? Grande ouverture samedi!

thank you for the kind words guys. Our staff has worked extremely hard over the last 3 weeks (18 days and nights straight) to build and set up the show room to make sure we open before Christmas. by the way, in case some people want a closer look at some of the in stock items, here you go...

DSC09783.jpg

DSC09787.jpg
DSC09792-1.jpg
DSC09793-1.jpg
DSC09794-1.jpg
DSC09785.jpg
DSC09797.jpg
DSC_0947.jpg

DSC09748.jpg

Dude, have you seen the new audi R8 style LED headlights on the newer VW? Their sick! I am not saying it appeals to everyone but to each his own man. Some people are into show, and some people are into go. This is why we are stocking a little of everything to appeal to most people that come inot our show. They will all find something that they may have been searching for.
about the only thing that appeals to me is the fender rolling tool...sure beats using a baseball bat and heat gun!!! Do people still buy "altezza" taillights and crappy "projector" headlights? Its not 1999 anymore.

Yeah, LED headlights look sick on a 150,000$ car, not on a dirty old Corolla. But that's just my opinion.

like I said before, If you want to show, we have product, if you want to go, we have product for these customers as well. Did you happen to notice the 5 turbos that were in display and all the rest of the performance products?, By the way, we do not stock the angel eye, led, smoke headlights for old corollas :)
Yeah, LED headlights look sick on a 150,000$ car, not on a dirty old Corolla. But that's just my opinion.

Cant believe all the haters we have on mr, you should all support a local business!

You certainly have no idea about all the hard work involved around a shop like this.

Wish you all the best guys!

^^x2

Les gars préfere acheter des parts used des japs ou d'un user du forum et apres sa braille dans general pcq la piece fittait pas ou pcq sa la couté 300$ de towing pcq sa clutch s'est atomisé a Sanair... Y'a des chances que les parts soit un peu plus chere que sur le net, mais si le monde commande la, le volume va monter et les prix vont descendre, sans compter le service qui est meilleur que ''BESTBANGPARTPRO5451'' en Chine sur Ebay...

Il y a Kia Sorento avec des LED posées d'usine, c'est une voiture de 150,000 $? C'est quoi ton criss de problème? Si tu veux survivre en affaire, tu dois être capable de fournir à la demande du consommateur et le consommateur en recherche des bébelles de même.

woah
je voudrais ben les 3e mags a partir d'en haut a droite sur mon CVPI :D

ca plus un go-rhino mais ca ma aller le chercher chez mes beaux parents en Floride bientot
dynamique03.jpg

Cant believe all the haters we have on mr, you should all support a local business!

You certainly have no idea about all the hard work involved around a shop like this.

Wish you all the best guys!
x3 , if they stock its most likely because people buy it. if it doesnt appeal to you ,why bother to say anything at all , just move along .

i dont know this shop but GL

J'ai dit que c'est beau sur un char de
150k, un Sorento c'est pas beau.

On s'en criss des goûts personnels. Si tu te part en business en te basant sur seulement ce que toi tu trouve beau et bien, tu te plantes. Ah mais c'est difficile à expliquer à un salarier. Tu viendras me revoir quand tu auras ta propre business.

Ah ouain et une A4 c'est beau pis ça a des LED.

Hi guys,

Please keep your negative comments to yourselves. Thank you to the rest of you who are supporting this local vendor.

great shop! i always like to see local shops doing well and it seems that for many years you are doing just that. I dont' think you can become the canadian distributer for a company like Turbosmart without a good reputation and a nack for performance. If somoene wants to buy taillights take their money!! lol.

Oh and btw Dynamique this logic23 guy is the biggest hater on MR. Never get offended at any of his opinions. I think ppl have learned to ignore him.

Beautiful looking shop, congrats on the continued success

I'm always looking to buy local instead of the US so I'll be sure to check you guys out.

Back