Car of the Month: June 2012: 993 911

Where did you get it done and what paint code?
I want to get this look (also looking for a good source for black fasteners)
5524874635_d91ac16c0c_b.jpg

yeah this would be way better than the red one
and I found this on the internet
hope it will help
BBS gold GK1
gold for older cars 2C2B
gold for newer cars W083G

that would be soooo much win seriously DO IT !!! someday I might rape ur car so if you find a guy humping ur car remember me and don't shoot

Yea I definitely will be doing it... Just gotta order the bolts and take them apart soon. The good thing is I could just pop the center off and keep the tire on so this should be pretty painless. I will also polish the lips for the blang blang factor.
For the record, I didn't paint these centers red, I bought them used and as is. When I met up with the PO in Stuttgart he told me he had them on his silver 996 GT3.

Downing it out cause I just missed out on a crazy deal for a 993TT... So I washed mine, installed the fire extinguisher (thanks MrSpace) and went for a drive.

Yes the carpet needs a good cleaning
DSC_0563_zps5caf127b.jpg

CSC_0595_zps05d2156a.jpg

DSC_0571_zpsfb4a2842.jpg

DSC_0585_zps13abfa52.jpg

DSC_0576_zpsf57e4aa8.jpg

Downing it out cause I just missed out on a crazy deal for a 993TT... So I washed mine, installed the fire extinguisher (thanks MrSpace) and went for a drive.

I was actually questioning myself about this a couple of days ago...

I am getting my new car next friday and I will have to change the wheels center color, and I was wondering If you could take off the center while the tire was on the barrel lol.

Not much left to report... Will make this the final post of the year...
Replaced the OEM bulbs in the TurboS ducts for the LEDs. What a difference, they compliment the Litronics nicely.
Ordered spacers for the front, waiting for them to come in. Will start ordering the BBS bolts and paint shortly for a small winter project.

Oh, and NICOBKN had a small feature in LaPresse this weekend. My car was there to add some color to the pics.

Untitled-1copy_zps2dd889a4.jpg

CSC_0659_zps26ca9a8a.jpg

CSC_0650Medium_zps18d0f964.jpg

2013-09-15174416_zpsc7fca9e9.jpg

iosubfviusfb_zps007ccc87.jpg

Back