Car of the Month: June 2012: 993 911

Ahhh finally a thanking system... Last pic for the next 6mo!
DSC_08262.jpg

Mon ami vient de m'en parler de cette 993... J'ai hâte de la voir aussi. Est ce qu'elle est stock?

Ca fait un bon bout de temps que je ne l'ai pas vue, mais aux dernieres nouvelles elle l'était.
Juste avant il avait une 964 C4 blanche avec des bbs gold, il est venu au julep quelques fois :)

Oui drette lui, et je ne crois pas que ca soit réellement des BBS mais bon you get the point :p

Small update:
Impulse buy, white tach and speedo gauge faces.
Did a simple photoshop to try to see how it'll look... Really not sure about this but I'll give it a shot.
untitled-8.jpg

DSC_0842dfg.jpg

My good friend picked up a spare Guards Red trunk, complete with electric wing, badge and basket handle. I'll part it out and have the trunk shaved to compliment the carbon fiber RS spoiler that I ordered. Lighter, and no doubts of the electric wing motor failing.
993rswing.jpg

Now I just have to get the Ruf parts and BBS LM wheels shipped to Montreal... Hopefully everything will be done by June.

I think it would be a good contrast for primary/secondary gauges but we'll see once it's installed how it looks because I'm really not sure about it.

I think it's nice. Having the tach stand out, especially since it's central, is cool.

Back