My career ... Continued!

EasyRyder

So been 4 months now I am Chef for the counter/Caterjng division f the company United. United is a seafood/boutcher and epicerie fine italienne in st-Leonard. Corner of langelier and des grandes prairies.

United for those who don't know is a huge distributor of fish and meat to many restaurants and other business around Montreal and elsewhere

We're planning on opening up a terrace/ sit down area for the upcoming summer. Not a restaurant but a hot table/buffet concept with a changing menu every 3 days. Of course fresh fish and meats and a variety of veggies. [i will keep you guys informed on this as we build and expand]

Apart from that I have 12feet of counter of cooked meats and fish (chicken cutlets, arancini....tilapia, salmon.....roasted potatoes, rapini)

They are all ready for take-out an to eat. All seasoned with which ever recipe is indicated.

Another 6feet of 8 inch submarines. Ranging from spare ribs. Porchetta, salmon, shrimp salad, steak and cheese and many more all in amazing sandwiches for $7.99 +tx with a soft drink. Or $8.99 +tx with a soft drink and a soup. Great for lunches :D

I also do many catering (all pick-up for the moment) for absolutely any event you need be it birthdays, confirmations, communions, parties...

I am in charge so you will be dealing with me on prices and what your needs are for food. Prices are amazing for the food you get. Instead of going to a restaurant it comes out so much cheaper for everyone to pitch in for a catered service. Food is obviously all ready to go cooked. Hot or cold. :)

PS: this is my SUPER BOWL menu. Please call/txt as soon as possible as usually the more last minute it is the less possible it is for me to do

adb3b81d-459a-f39f.jpg

Thank you very much for being interested is my passion. I hope to deal with you guys soon and have lots of fun on the terrace this summer. And many caterings and satisfied MR members

Chef Dario Rossi
514-814-7674

Nice not far from where i am, I was alway wondering if you where speaking french ?? Because there is alot of french people.

Its a nice place , ill go see that terase when the time come !

cool merci pour les updates!! J'attend avec impatience le développement du reste! Et dit moi,est-ce que chez United,je peux rentré et acheté sans prendre en extra grosse quantité? Viande et poisson?

EDIT: je viens de voir que cest pour les restos et business

you should all p[ass by for a quick lunch on the go. i have some killer sandwiches. :)
thanks for youre input guys!

cool merci pour les updates!! J'attend avec impatience le développement du reste! Et dit moi,est-ce que chez United,je peux rentré et acheté sans prendre en extra grosse quantité? Viande et poisson?

EDIT: je viens de voir que cest pour les restos et business

c'est une epicerie aussi. pour mr mme tout le monde. tu peut acheter un filet de poisson comme tu peut en acheter 36 lol. meme chose pour les viande. un steak. un filet mignong. un cochon complet. comme vous voulez. vien voir ") plein de trucs le fun et super bon :D

Dario

It's taxes not taxe :p

But seriously, that looks pretty cool. I'll come by sometime, you work at the counter too?
9-5?

Ya I saw lol fix it tomorrow :) yeah I'm all around the store or in the kitchen checking up on stuff

Just ask for the chef or Dario

I buy all my meat there. I bought 1 chicken cutlet for my lunch, cost me 9$, never again. Check Inter Marche down the street from you, go to the lunch there to get a feel of whats going on around you. 2 people with 2 drinks under 20$ and were full, pretty good so if you can come close to that, you'll be doing fine.

I buy all my meat there. I bought 1 chicken cutlet for my lunch, cost me 9$, never again. Check Inter Marche down the street from you, go to the lunch there to get a feel of whats going on around you. 2 people with 2 drinks under 20$ and were full, pretty good so if you can come close to that, you'll be doing fine.

So you buy all your meat there, but you never will again?

He just said a sammish and drink is 8$, that's 16$ for 2......

Congrats!!

C'est pas super loin de ma job, va falloir que j'aille voir ça pour dîner.

7.99 for a 8inch submarine with salmon and a soft drink its pretty much good ill say

all my uncooked meat.
inter marche down the street serves 2 meats, 2 sides and pasta for 8$.

Ya I haven't been Chef this whole time the other guy left like 2 month ago. I revised all the prices. I'm aware of that chicken cutlet situation. You can defitnetly get a piece of meat or fish with sides for under 10$. (btw I'm using quality ingredient. I know what inter marche does and bonanza. Either way. You should def come try a sandwhich 8.99 with a drink and soup. My goal was to give someone a good filling tasty lunch for under 10$ and I've achieved that.

We've done no advertising on the sandwiches and were almost selling out every day. :) they really are good. I got a nice spicy mayo, a cheddar and jalepeno sauce and a solid BBQ going on.

I'm currently studying at ITHQ in Italian cuisine and have been following your career here and there on MR, congrats dude, I'll definetely pass by when I have a chance!

I'm doing catering at buonanotte from time to time (I work more at the resto's kitchen) but its such a nice change to work catering from time to time.. Stress-free environment, love it!

I'm currently studying at ITHQ in Italian cuisine and have been following your career here and there on MR, congrats dude, I'll definetely pass by when I have a chance!

I'm doing catering at buonanotte from time to time (I work more at the resto's kitchen) but its such a nice change to work catering from time to time.. Stress-free environment, love it!

Ha amazing. Went down exact same path. I know everyone ur working with. Oh man. Have fun, once your done school word of advice, don't get stuck there! :)

I'll do my best to pass by, it's pretty far but I might just come grab some rations. Cheers

Ya if ever you know you want to pass by and take 5 sandwich for people at your work or something gimmy a call I'll get it ready for you so you don't waste time standing in line or what not

Thanks

Back