1500$ Swissvax Crystal Rock : Newest addition!

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
As always, I try to step up my detailing game ( just like a PIMP would do on the street LOL! ..just kidding!). As you know, I had Mystery but I liked the experience and decide to buy Crystal Rock finest Swissvax's wax. I don't regret. Even tho, I really like the vanilla smell of Mystery, I can say the ease of use of Crystal Rock is superior to Mystery! It will also last longer. Expect a good 6 month durability and it could go up to 2 summer, if it's a summer ride parked inside!

This wax might not be for everyone, but I detailed some sweet ride last year and I'm sure some owner wouldn't mind to have one of the finest car wax on the world on their car for the perfect icing! Just ask me for it.

So what's so special about this wax ? Like I said, the smell and ease of use is on par with Concorso and Best of show. But the higher content of carnaubas ( 76% vs 51%) make for a harder wax that need to be applied by bare hand or by heating a foam pad. Also the higher carnauba content also means the wax while last longer and the oils wont evapore as fast as her little brother, concorso, for exemple.

dsc8703.jpg

Après avoir essayer Swissvax Mystery que j'ai bien aimé, cette expérience m'a convaincu de payer le gros prix de 1500$ pour acquérir un pot d'une des meilleurs cire d'auto sur le marché ; la Swissvax Crystal Rock.

Pro:
Sent bon
facile d'application à mains nue ( expérience sensuelle! haha)
La plus haute teneur de carnauba dans une cire jamais réalisé : 76%
Les huiles ne s'évaporerons pas aussi facilement que les cires à 50% comme la Concorso et la Mystery. Plus il y a de carnauba, plus dure est la cire, donc, moins il y a d'huile et c'est souvent le pourquoi une cire dure moins longtemps car l'huile est moisn durable que le flocon de carnauba!

L'an passé, j'ai faite quelques voitures que j'aurais bien aimé avoir pu leurs offrir quelques choses de plus exclusive et puisque certaines personnes m'avaient fait la demande de produit Swissvax et bien me voilà, en 2012, avec la meilleur cire que Swissvax a à offrir! Faites moi en la demande.

..Comme vous voyez bien. Même à -20. je chome pas pour 2 sous :p J'aime trop ça pour arrêter:bigup:

tabarnaque 1500 piasse!

Caliss!!

for that price it must do everything lol

You bet, have you ever heard about girl asking to get massage with the fruity smell of Swissvax's waxes !? I carry my wax with me when I go out and it's like a free pass to every entrance and then... I remove my jacket and you can see writen on my shirt :

Mon père ya dl'a Swissvax en TBK !!

Automatic win loll

siarge ! a la main ?

vidéo ?:p

Yen a un qui a posté plus bas. Mais avec un heat gun, il doit y avoir moyen de l'appliquer avec un applicateur, j'imagine.

:eek: Thats insane!!!! I wonder how much it affects pricing LOL ;)

not at all, I have more wax I can apply if you don't want this one.

ok spending 1.5k on wax is dumb imo

IMO, it's dumb to comments without even knowing what you're talking about :) Are we even now?

Wtf 1500$

I cant wait to see how it looks like

Well... you're going to have in spring for this to happens!

It makes sense on a high end car.

Well said Toze. For these guys, it's not even 1% of the value of the car, so why does it matter? They just want the best with the best product and I provide this.

Let me ask you something : do you think someone can really see the difference that this was is going to bring to his car ? No.

Let me ask you another question: are you 100% sure it has 76% carnauba? No.

Even if I had a 100000000000$ car I wouldn't spend 1.5k on wax that a 100$ one could do the same exact job. I don't know but if I would detail my car and they guy asks me : do you want the package with the 1.5k wax, I would laugh in his face and say he's a bit crazy.

Anyways you do a great detailing job, and that I can't argue :tu:

ceux qui comprene pas pourquoi autant d'argent depenser ou investit dans des cires ou autre produits de qualite ont des passions ailleur que l'esthetique.
je trippe a prendre soin de ma voiture pis je dois avoir depenser un bon 1200$ entre mai 2011 et jan 2012 et je suis qu'un amateur qui adore ca... imaginez si je vivrais de l;esthetisme automobille et que jaurais le talent a CobrAAA moi aussi j;en aurait de la cire de luxe a offrir a mes clients.

Let me ask you something : do you think someone can really see the difference that this was is going to bring to his car ? No.

Even if I had a 100000000000$ car I wouldn't spend 1.5k on wax that a 100$ one could do the same exact job. I don't know but if I would detail my car and they guy asks me : do you want the package with the 1.5k wax, I would laugh in his face and say he's a bit crazy.

You wouldn't want it, that doesn't mean no one would.

Very good points, I think these crazy expensive waxes are just marketing. I'm sure it will look better to some extent...but nothing people will be able to notice anyways.
It probably lasts longer than some other waxes which is a good benefit for any car owner, however does that justify the price? It's at least 10x more expensive than other decent waxes, I don't see it lasting 10x longer.

I can't see myself waxing my car, and having random people saying "Your car has a nice shine to it, did you use Swissvax Crystal Rock wax?"

As a detailer, I can tell you that preparation is what makes the car shine, decontaminating the paint by claying and polishing it. I can use Turtle Wax on a car that has been properly polished and it would look better than a car that wasn't prepared properly and some expensive wax was applied to it.

If your paint was prepped properly and you apply a high end wax, it will have a great shine for sure, however it's not the wax doing it, it's the work you or the detailer working on the car has put into it.

ceux qui comprene pas pourquoi autant d'argent depenser ou investit dans des cires ou autre produits de qualite ont des passions ailleur que l'esthetique.
je trippe a prendre soin de ma voiture pis je dois avoir depenser un bon 1200$ entre mai 2011 et jan 2012 et je suis qu'un amateur qui adore ca... imaginez si je vivrais de l;esthetisme automobille et que jaurais le talent a CobrAAA moi aussi j;en aurait de la cire de luxe a offrir a mes clients.

Merci!

Yea i might bring you my car in spring

Will it affect the price if i ask for this wax?

Didn't you said you wanted to do it yourself last spring?

You wouldn't want it, that doesn't mean no one would.

Exactly

He will, by seeing how slicker the paint is or how the water sheet and bead and by how long does it keep sheeting the water over a 20$ wax.

He won't be able to see the difference in look for the simple fact that all he ever saw was HIS car. However, if I do 20 black porsche in a year, I will be able to tell some slight difference in reflection around the edge of the fender with one wax over another one. I also know that these peoples trust my advice and use my expertise to guide them for the right choice.

The onlyway to see a difference is by comparing, right? I doubt you have double and triple copy of one car in order to compare it. but I'm 100% sure if I do one half of your car and I don't touch the other half, you will tell a difference.

Second question: 76% ? no. maybe 75% ? maybe. but what I know is this wax have the highest carnauba content of all wax I tried because of how hard the wax itself is.. I also don't think Swissvax would be lying about their stuff.

But let me ask you; How about you ? your a chemist who analyzed every single wax on the market ? You wouldn't even spend 100$ on a wax so your clearly talking out of your ''champ de compétence''.

To each is own, People dumb 50k$ of modification on their car, why wouldn't they put 1% of that amount to make the paint look brand new to show it off ? It still amaze me to see car at autoshow saying they put huge amount of times and money on their car and heck they couldn't take another 2 hours to buff their yellowed headlight ?

Thanks for the compliment.

Yeah last spring ive been doing it myself or at least trying

Im not as experienced as you thats why i might let you detail my car so i can learn more from you if you dont mind showing me ? :)

Thanks

Yeah last spring ive been doing it myself or at least trying

Im not as experienced as you thats why i might let you detail my car so i can learn more from you if you dont mind showing me ? :)

Thanks

I have nothing to hide and some guys waited for their car while I was doing it but you gotta understand that nobody likes to have someone over his shoulder all day long. So don't expect me to teach you how to do it but you can have a look that's not a problem.

Back