1500$ Swissvax Crystal Rock : Newest addition!

^^^

Good point man, i fully understand

Im not looking to open a detail shop so no worries lol, i just want to learn more and improve my technique

I was even wondering at one point if there is a school that teaches automobile detailing lol

Thanks man :)

My pleasure!

J'ai un deal pour toi.. tu viendras me voir au printemps, jte laisserais l'essayer toi-même si tu veux.( Je doute qu'un autre detailer veuille qu'un autre travaille sur sa voiture)

Par contre, je crois qu'il vaux mieux essayer un produit avant d'en tirer conclusion, non?

Deal!

I came across this reply from someone and I couldn't agree more with what he said, so I had to post it:

I hate when i post on forums that i am intrested in zymol and would like to know what people who have tried it thought. (not that it will make me buy it or not buy it howver it will influance my descion) I also state that this is not a place to argue the price its soley based on performance. I always seem to get a dozen posts saying its to expensive and over priced. I then pry and ask how it performs and I get the ohh we havent tried it, just think its a watse of money. Well ****, everythig is a waste of money if you ask the right person. I bought a new car and my freinds dad told me i wasted my momeny on a car that wasnt at leat 5 years old. So its a relative thing. Im not the kind of prson who will bash somthing unless ihave tried it. I like to have an educated opion on somthign before I go and naysay it. Hense why I try many many many products, which I love. It just bugs me that because of the cost peeople dont give it a chance yet feel a NEED to trash it.

Well thnkx for listening. i needed to get that off my chest, sorry fro wating your time if you read it.
I am looking forward to my concours as well as others thoughts on Zymol.

:bigup:

Hey Alex, is it you or the person who made the original quote who wants info on Zymol? I might be able to help you out there as that is my choice for top of the line waxes (instead of Swissvax)

Hey Alex, is it you or the person who made the original quote who wants info on Zymol? I might be able to help you out there as that is my choice for top of the line waxes (instead of Swissvax)

no, someone. I just quoted the guy. Anyways, I own 5 Zymols waxes so i'm also aware of the brand.

Anyways,

Willing to sample this wax by the /oz.. Probably only 2 oz and I will keep the remaining for me.

A BMW 335 I did not long ago.. Thread to follow

dsc9772.jpg

Un petit feedback de Max qui cherchait à remplacer sa Wolfgang Fuzion et m'a envoyé un email me demandant ce que j'avais dans le même style de prix de la fuzion.

Il est passé chez moi, je lui ai offert Autofiness Spirit et Zymol Glasur, mais il voulait encore plus de luxe, alors je lui ai proposé Swissvax Best of show ( l'équivalent de Concorso). Il est reparti avec cela.. 2 semaines plus tard, je le rencontre et me dit ; wow alex, tu as vue l'extra glow de la swissvax !? Ya vraiment un plus comparé à la Fuzion ( et pourtant on s'entend que Fuzion ce n'est pas mauvais!).

Juste un petit follow-up, comme quoi, 90% des gens qui vous dirons qu'une cire tel que Swissvax ça vaux pas mieux qu'une cire à 30$ chez canadian tire.

Back