Insurance Gone CRAZY

BORA BOY

Legacy Member
So I got the wife a new car and called about insurance (3 cars a trailer and house been with the same company since 1989) so my company will not do replacement cost at all, as it is a Convertable and would only give 2 years garanteed value; but the real kicker is that if the car is modified (even with dealer OEM parts) AT ALL (that included drop, exhaust, intake etc) they would not touch it.

So off for another quote, the second company will give me 5 years replacement but not allowed to modify the performance, suspension, chip exhaust. I have to declare the mods and not be eligable for replacement cost coverage also if I have a total of any cosmetic add-on's that total more than $500.00 I have to declare them and they will determine if the coverage needs to change! Man with a tint, HIDs, Blacked out tails and floor mats I would be over the BS limit.

Anyone got insurance lately and not had this issue; guess I told them too much!!

Blocking Mods on my new ride but my other ones are insured with performance mods +++++ with no issues.

My broker was pretty chill about it...had to send him pictures of everything and then I decided what I wanted to insure. It barely changed my quote.

Now, I'm curious to see what happens to my insurance when my 5 pt speeding ticket processes, lol.

Now, I'm curious to see what happens to my insurance when my 5 pt speeding ticket processes, lol.

nothing cauze if you're not inquired to give them your driving report, they will not know? or when they ask you if you got some ticket for the last 2 year, you just answer no!!

nothing cauze if you're not inquired to give them your driving report, they will not know? or when they ask you if you got some ticket for the last 2 year, you just answer no!!

And then they categorize you in the worst category because you refused to give them the info. Same goes for the credit check....

Back