dem dere police cobra for sales

Dybo'd at = whp in my book

dude , guy who have a money to pay 50k for drift or track car , gonna build his own car or gonna buy something better then that !!! Cuz that just to overmuch and you need at least another 10k to put this car on street!!!

What street? It's a TRACK car.

Not a lot of power ???
this is absurd !

This car is VERY powerful and VERY fast especially if modified properly.
This coming from the guy that owned one like that and who rides 1000cc + bikes.

Stop dreaming.

Fan boys gonna fan...

And explain how I might be dreaming?

409 hp is not "VERY" powerful in my books....

An personally I don't really care what you used to drive or what you currently drive... This means nothing on the internet :)

Trollers gon troll

Fan boys gonna fan...

And explain how I might be dreaming?

409 hp is not "VERY" powerful in my books....

An personally I don't really care what you used to drive or what you currently drive... This means nothing on the internet :)

Trollers gon troll

I am not expecting you to care what I drove, I stated what I owned the car and that I drive motorcycles meaning I know the feeling of speed and my opinion is much more credible than yours because of experience.. So When I say it is a powerful car, it means it is a powerful car and it's non fucking negotiable... In this situation your opinion does not matter.

Son, learn and be quiet.

Fiat 500 powaaaaaaa

if somebody gonna buy this car and would like to put on street ( street legal )!!!!!!!!!

What kind of retard would buy a fully built track car and try to make it street legal? Total waste of time and money.

I am not expecting you to care what I drove, I stated what I owned the car and that I drive motorcycles meaning I know the feeling of speed and my opinion is much more credible than yours because of experience.. So When I say it is a powerful car, it means it is a powerful car and it's non fucking negotiable... In this situation your opinion does not matter.

Son, learn and be quiet.

You don't even know me or my experience with cars, so you should watch what you say before you put your foot in your mouth...
If you don't know the facts, then don't think your better than everyone.. I guess personal opinions are not aloud on this site because you already know everything!

Internet clowns like you make my day go by faster, you give me something to laugh it.

So take your own advice and kindly Shut the fuck up :) Have a good one.

Fiat 500 powaaaaaaa

Not the only car I have owned, but the most fuel efficient one that's for sure. + I never stated it was fast, its slow as fuck.

You don't even know me or my experience with cars, so you should watch what you say before you put your foot in your mouth...
If you don't know the facts, then don't think your better than everyone.. I guess personal opinions are not aloud on this site because you already know everything!

Internet clowns like you make my day go by faster, you give me something to laugh it.

So take your own advice and kindly Shut the fuck up :) Have a good one.

Judging by the date you joined and the amount of your posts, you spend most of your time online posting pure faggotry.. Which makes YOU a clown. I understand it hurts hearing the truth about yourself but facts are facts.

Stop making an imbecile out of yourself more than you already have.

50,000 $ pour une Mustang Cobra que tu sais qu'elle n'a pas été montée en ti-coune c'est un deal. Juste à regarder la liste de modification et d'heure, si vous êtes capable de faire pareil pour vendre votre projet à profit, alors qu'attendez vous? 490 hp sur une voiture strippée, ça doit avancer en masse. Il y a juste les ti-clins qui vont dire qu'il n'y a pas assez de power. Ironiquement ça conduit une voiture de moins de 120 hp.

50,000 $ pour une Mustang Cobra que tu sais qu'elle n'a pas été montée en ti-coune c'est un deal. Juste à regarder la liste de modification et d'heure, si vous êtes capable de faire pareil pour vendre votre projet à profit, alors qu'attendez vous? 490 hp sur une voiture strippée, ça doit avancer en masse. Il y a juste les ti-clins qui vont dire qu'il n'y a pas assez de power. Ironiquement ça conduit une voiture de moins de 120 hp.

Very nicely said !

Judging by the date you joined and the amount of your posts, you spend most of your time online posting pure faggotry.. Which makes YOU a clown. I understand it hurts hearing the truth about yourself but facts are facts.

Stop making an imbecile out of yourself more than you already have.

You are a piece of work LOL , step down from thinking your the most amazing thing since sliced bread and open your eyes to the real world haha...
Grow up man seriously? you say Im the imbecile yet you keep posting back... let it be man people are aloud to have opinions once again you don't know everything...

Wow.....

I was making a joke because you wrote "aloud" when you meant "allowed".

Didn't realize this was English grammar class lol, anyways back on topic enough with this childish bullshit, back on topic, whos gonna bid on this overpriced hunk of junk?

So the guy who is sick of "childish bullshit" is the guy who can't spell, has no idea what a race car costs and thinks 500hp is not powerful......can't tell if serious.......

s4xqhk.jpg.gif

Back