Quoi faire?!?! HELP ME MR!!!

DJD&G

Bon en fds je change le premier chiffre de mon age pour tourner a 20! :p Mais la le hic c'est que j'ai aucune idee quoi faire?!(mtl et ses environs) J'suis ouvert a pasmal de chose mais bon en gros je cherche : un resto(rien de trop fancy juste bon :p) de l'alcool(j'aime bien les bieres astisanale) pi p-e des femmes!? des places a suggerer?

P.S. Y va surment avoir une couple de jolie demoiselle avec ns donc p-e trouver dequoi qui convient le plus possible a tout le monde :p

This week-end i'm turning 20 and i don't have any idea where to go(mtl and it's surrounding) looking for : restaurant(nothing fancy just some good food) alcohol and maybe some pussy?!?!:p any suggestion?!

See this is why I don't like MR anymore... Everybody is trolling and you can never get a serious answer. I will share with you my honest personal opinion... When I turned 20, I had the biggest party in my life and it was crazy. The environment is really friendly and it's the only place that you'll find more chicks than dudes. Trust me you will love it and you will remember that night for the rest of your life. It's located in Laval and I think it's called Fuzzy.

See this is why I don't like MR anymore... Everybody is trolling and you can never get a serious answer. I will share with you my honest personal opinion... When I turned 20, I had the biggest party in my life and it was crazy. The environment is really friendly and it's the only place that you'll find more chicks than dudes. Trust me you will love it and you will remember that night for the rest of your life. It's located in Laval and I think it's called Fuzzy.

not sure if srs?

forget about 1234 dude it's probably the worst club i went to! too much wannabe rich people ! anyway thanks for your serious post! i will consider baton rouge since it's been repeated in here

Yo dawg I heard you were turning 20.

Honestly, 20s a big deal since you are changing the first digits for the second time in your life but honestly 21 makes more sense to have an insane bday.

If you want you could rent out a lounge/hall and have a pretty big party but then again I don't know what kind of party you want to have; get smashed or chill/eat and have a good time.

If you want to go clubbing without the jb and randoms, I think cafe adria rents out. With enough friends you'll fill for sure and it will just be you guys. Couple of my friends did that a few years ago and it was fun!

Serieusement si tu veux vraiment faire le party comme un fous et pas te casser la tete apres le club pcq tes saoul mort, jte dirais de sortir au Burbon night club a st-adele....c pas a coté, mais tu fais le party, ya de la femme en sale, pis tu te pogne une chambre dans lhotel collé sur le club pour des peanut et tes ready à un sale party!

Back