Post your watch collection

Je cherche une TW steel Canteen modèle TW21 (50mm), si quelqu'un voit un deal...

canteen_tw21r.jpg

so my boss is a watch nut. We were in India this week and he let me try his latest addition.

mind you I know jack shit about watches. Tried it on, looked good. Simple, elegant. Then I went online and saw the price tag..... I was like, I need a raise...

IMG_20140222_222717_zps37d33442.jpg

so my boss is a watch nut. We were in India this week and he let me try his latest addition.

mind you I know jack shit about watches. Tried it on, looked good. Simple, elegant. Then I went online and saw the price tag..... I was like, I need a raise...

IMG_20140222_222717_zps37d33442.jpg

Gorgeous watch, but this particular version looks a bit odd...

it's the real deal trust me. He's the only one I know who has the money, passion and knowledge to buy a watch like this.

Patek Philippe Nautilus. Looked on their website and they have quite a few variations of this model.

5711_1A_010.png

http://www.patek.com/contents/default/en/nautilus_men.html

really a nice piece but like traule said, something looks odd..

it might only be the pic but the steel is supposed to be a tad more shinier/clearer and the date looks off center.

once again, might only be the picture

really a nice piece but like traule said, something looks odd..

it might only be the pic but the steel is supposed to be a tad more shinier/clearer and the date looks off center.

once again, might only be the picture

pic done at night with my blackberry so that could explain it. :dunno:

Always liked Oris, especially that one. I think ill buy one for seadooing since they make great dive watches that are not too expensive.

Back