Post your watch collection

Une chance que je la porte quand je viens sur MR pcque souvent quand je lis tes posts :

e8m7TGV.jpg

My suggestion to you is try it on and take a bunch of pictures with your phone. Then when you go home take a look at the pics and see if you get that little tingle. If you dont..then walk away go try on other stuff. At 3gs you can buy used Omega, breitling etc

isn't Tudor in the 3k range?
Tudor-79220R-95740.jpg

He's going to have to spend a little more than the 3k budget . I think it used to be msrp 3300.. But that was before all the classic Rolex price hikes and this months Swiss franc fuckjob. It's defiantly a great watch . I would assume they would do 17-20% off like they did for stainless steel Rolex .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing bad about a Tudor is when you talk to non watch guys and you always have to explain how it's made by Rolex etcetc..But you paid pretty decent money .. 5500 I think is the pelagos. So you always get " you could of gotten a real Rolex for that kind of money . It's too bad really because it's an amazing watch

Vous avez des endroits a me conseiller a Montreal pour l'achat d'une montre?

Je descend vendredi et samedi et j'aimerais bien finalement me trouver une montre que j'aime.

Merci d'avance :)

Pour cette somme d'argent , je vous conseille une citizen ou une seiko. Essaye de ne pas acheter une montre d'une compagnie qui font des vêtements example :: guess, Lacoste, mk, Hugo boss, ax.. Sont toute la merde.

Don't want to buy a skate brand name.

Only looking for place to buy one near in montreal.

my range 100-300$

Damn!!! That's such a good price Kacey!!!

I had one and i regret selling it :(

Been a while i didn't post any shots. Here's my br01

Really nice iwc by the way 5K is a good price too. IWC is cool because it's under the radar. You have to know to know them. If I can choose something to pick at , it's the fact that they use ( I dont know if they still do but I know before they did) Valjoux 7750 movements in the chronos. That said they just use it as a base and modify it heavily , change the subdials , take out the day and date and raise the speed rate. They also use better metals inside. At the end of the day it's a fantastic watch that will last a lifetime with just a maintenance here and there..good luck with the sale

Well after having (quite stupidly) sold off my planet ocean a few years ago to raise some cash and to buy (even more stupidly) a TWSTEEL, a fine Swiss timepiece has finally found its way on my wrist again!

d0170db3111d351a711fc4e19353b388.jpg

0c75fda7024408274b0f2fee73f4bf73.jpg

I realized that for me, 40-42 mm is the optimal size for comfort and proportions. I always liked the black bay but I found the red to be a little too much as I prefer a darker colour combo. When I learned that a blue version came out (in 2014, yes I was late to the party lol) I had to have it. Two weeks later, here we are :)

The fit, finish, bezel action, crown action, tolerances and precision of machining all scream Rolex. At half the price of a 114060 sub, it's quite a value proposition.

Last edited:
Back