Post your watch collection

très simple, lionseek.com section watches

watchuseek.com

ce sont mes ressources.

sinon j'ai la chance d'avoir un grand réseau dû à ma clientèle. ma 111 et celle-ci ont été acheté d'un de mes clients.

la 111 a d'ailleur été revendu à un autre de mes clients

Finally bought this beautiful watch, i was looking for something casual and dress
sne197p1-c1_2.jpg

Got a nice deal

Solar analog, with saphire crystal glass and japanes quartz mvt

What do you guys think for a first genuine watch

I owned a fossil that i managed to lose.

I went a few months, maybe a year without a watch and it is growing back on me to get a new one.

Back then i got the fossil as a gift since my gf was peeping the nixon player all black but it was a bit expensive.
I am now spying Kijiji to get one on the cheap, considering a 51-30 at the moment.

I am sure people here will tell me to get something else, just curious to see why and what are the other similar choices.

I want something all metal, moderately large, i like how bulky the 51-30 is so i guess something along those lines.

Any pointers?

Oh wow, B&R *mmh*

BTW, WTF is up with Costco carrying TAG Heuer & other high-end watches? It's not like they're official dealers, where do they get their stuff? Spotted a very nice Carrera 5 or 6 IIRC a while ago, way under MSRP. Are they even legit? I don't expect any counterfeits at Costco but neither would I want to buy a high-end watch from there...

they even sells some panerai sometimes for a good price point.

volume i guess but then again, they only sell ''boutique'' editions.

most prized models are kept for the official authorized dealers.

last time i checked at costco, they had a nice omega SMP chrono for less than 3k if i remember right

in the states they even had Rolex, untill rolex found out and dropped the hammer of a thousand Jew lawyers on them.

Finally bought this beautiful watch, i was looking for something casual and dress
sne197p1-c1_2.jpg

Got a nice deal

Solar analog, with saphire crystal glass and japanes quartz mvt

What do you guys think for a first genuine watch

Love it!!

Solar is the way to go! and Japanese quartz is the way to go under 300$

Es-ce qu'il y a des magasins dans les environs de Mtl qui achète des montres de particulier?
J'aime pas trop vendre par internet, alors je trouverais cela plus simple..

J'ai une hamilton jazzmaster slim à vendre.

timeless watches

Es-ce qu'il y a des magasins dans les environs de Mtl qui achète des montres de particulier?
J'aime pas trop vendre par internet, alors je trouverais cela plus simple..

J'ai une hamilton jazzmaster slim à vendre.

Back