Post your watch collection

Mon hommage au submariner, un Henri Frederic Sandoz avec un quartz ETA + Bond nato strap.

J'ai un autre Bond nato neuve 20mm a vendre si quelqu'un est intéressé

Last edited:
What do you think of the Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Flyback Chronograph? Case size is 45mm.

so I'm not a Blancpain expert. But I think the 45mm is the older movement the bathyscape 43mm has the new (in house) movement. I think it's basic structure is the old one but everything is changed.

Blancpain is a watch that I would buy on a good deal only , very difficult to sell in the future unless you're willing to lose some money on it. Unless you want to keep it forever.

so I'm not a Blancpain expert. But I think the 45mm is the older movement the bathyscape 43mm has the new (in house) movement. I think it's basic structure is the old one but everything is changed.

Blancpain is a watch that I would buy on a good deal only , very difficult to sell in the future unless you're willing to lose some money on it. Unless you want to keep it forever.

Patek, Breguet or Vacheron Constantin are better investments I guess. Thanks for the info.

Patek, Breguet or Vacheron Constantin are better investments I guess. Thanks for the info.

Blancpain was just another watch brand in the 50s. Competed with Omega to give you an idea of price range. It was upscaled in the 90s as a higher end brand when it was rebought. So the person that can afford to spend tends to buy something with a big more history that equals into better investement.

Heres my Longines Legend Diver on a nato strap

b8c53dd3a126602efe02bf25c1038c93.jpg

And a picture of the ridiculously oversized box it came in

6ddaf6b49053810bdff763dfc77d23f0.jpg

^^ Are Longines good watches? Are they better than Michael Kors?

You can't compare Longines to Michael Kors.

Longines has been making watches since the 1800s and has a lot of history. They provided Charles Lindberg his watch for the first transatlantic flight, they've been the official timekeeper for tons of sports events like the tour de France, Olympics, etc

Michael Kors is just another designer brand who gets watches from someone else and then puts their branding on it.

i was looking for the no date version of this , ended up with my rolex sub no date. Prices actually almost doubled msrp since it first came out on the longines

Yeah I wanted the no date too but couldn't find one and got a awesome deal at an authorized dealer so I went with it
This is the second version, there is actually 3 different LLDS, the no date version, mine and the new ones with the 30bar (300 meters) script on the dial.

Back