Post your watch collection

these are some of my daily beaters
i have a few others that are in the 200-600$ range, will post sometime
my two favorite are in a safe deposit box and not sure about posting them here

Last one on the right is from 1941 (wwii) , has a rolex movement, i'll let you guess about the brand.

moar of the one on the right plz.

what do you guys think about this LW?

4147857406_4e662131ea_o.jpg

LW in general I think are just basically a designer brand that costs rolex money. BUT they are super well built , they put good movements inside.

LW in general I think are just basically a designer brand that costs rolex money. BUT they are super well built , they put good movements inside.

i'm on the fence with it :S

i like the design but like you said, designer watch with premium price.

if there's one thing that i HATE, it's designer brands in watches

i would consider the iwc big pilot 5004 but still big money :(

pams... i have the feeling i've seen them all. only keeping the 243

something with a white face maybe?

I've decided to sell my Bell & Ross BR01-92. I'll put the word out here before putting it on watch forums.

and lume shot

Open to offers for trades also.

What did you guys think of the new baselworld releases ? I really think rolex hit a home run with the sea dweller , the new Pepsi gmt and the fantastic well needed update of the Cellini line. The new pateks looked like shit

What did you guys think of the new baselworld releases ? I really think rolex hit a home run with the sea dweller , the new Pepsi gmt and the fantastic well needed update of the Cellini line. The new pateks looked like shit

Too bad pepsi is only in white gold for now. Sea dweller 4000 is my favorite from the show.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Really? 40 mm case? The sea dweller 4000 is essentially a 116610 with a he valve and no cyclops. I personally prefer a thinner watch (especially when talking about the exact same diameter) and I definitely prefer the cleaner bezel of the 116610. To each his own I guess.

I'm not a huge Rolex fan normally but these two are absolutely gorgeous! How much do they go for?

inb4 More than you can afford pal - Yes I know but who knows what the future holds :D

When I was younger my mom bought me a fake submariner , I never thought I'd have a real one but life is funny like that sometimes..Anyways for the cellini line. €12,500 (euro,) and €16,000 for dual time. €14,700 for date, But Canada is one of the cheapest places to buy a Rolex new. The authorized dealers can give a higher discount than most countries. That said in a few years you can probably pick up a really nice used one. The Cellini line doesn't hold it's value as good as the sports models(historically). This might change a bit seeing that these are freaken beautiful.

Back