Post your watch collection

Yo, you see that business card? You think someone who lives at the Club Sommet wears a fake rolly? Getta here with that shit, brah

Someone who would own a real rolex wouldnt let it sit in the same case as a Swiss Legend :bigup:.

Got it on special for 600,000$ :D
019_audemars_piguet.jpg

cfe4a88a4e1e11e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

9b42561e4e1d11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Got that rolly on my wrist.

I can guarantee that Rolex is a pure fake,

The crown is too thin
The crown guard are too pointy
The cyclop has a low magnification
The gab between the case and bracelet is way too big
The pearl fell off, pure indication that is was poorly glued on
There is no engraving on the rehaut
The stainless steel walls surrounding the lume dots on the dial are way too thick
The bezel is metal, yet it should be ceramic, unless it was a 16610, which it is not because it does not have rehaut engraving
You wouldn't be wearing a watch that costs more than all three of your cars are worth, nevermind having the guts to put it in the same box as a guess or a swiss legend.

Now, before shooting crap about me posting my dad's watches, how about you post some real and genuine ones, then, I'll show you my watch box.

^winning lol

also, does anybody wear watches on their left hand? Or does this make you less alpha and gay?

^winning lol

also, does anybody wear watches on their left hand? Or does this make you less alpha and gay?

wasnt left side the cool side(last time i heard about it i was in high school)?
Anyways most people i see and myself wear it on the left side.
I think the idea is that you wear a watch on your less functional side, lefties on the right side,thus majority of people being right handed wearing watches on the left side.

^winning lol

watches are made to be worn on the left hand...
that's the reason why large watches have the dials on the left, so you don't dig them in your hand

really not hating on anyone, it's a personal thing but I find welder are wannabe U-Boats and UHR-Krafts are wannabe Bell and Ross

well, they are intended to be wannabe U-Boats...

same designer, same mfg, only difference is that you don't pay for the movement and get a cheaper japanese movement.

No one with a Welder is trying to get people to think it's a U-Boat, it's the same style of design (massive with often large mechanical buttons) but anyone that's into watches knows that welder is the baby brother of u-boat.

I did not want to swing $3500 for a U-Boat (would've bought something else), but was ok with sub-$1000 for a welder.

same designer, same mfg, only difference is that you don't pay for the movement and get a cheaper japanese movement.

No one with a Welder is trying to get people to think it's a U-Boat, it's the same style of design (massive with often large mechanical buttons) but anyone that's into watches knows that welder is the baby brother of u-boat.

I did not want to swing $3500 for a U-Boat (would've bought something else), but was ok with sub-$1000 for a welder.

Je suis 100% d'accord avec ce commentaire. Avec 3500$ je me pogne une Breitling ou un Omega.

Les montres Nixon, Guess, Armani, Dolce Gabana Micheal korr, Diesel, oakley, U-boat/Welder, TW steel etc... dit montre de designer sont en fait des montres de bas gamme avec une méchanique simpliste au quartz soit japonaise miyota ou suisse ronda, simple et efficace mais à des prix de fou. Un vrai connaisseur balai ces marques du revers de la main. Ce sont par compte de très belles montres et la plupart très bien conçu quand même, les gens paient pour le style.

À mon humble avis tant qu'à débourser pour ces marques dites designer c'est préférable d'investir sur un Seiko ou Citizen. Ce sont les 2 fabriquants qui ont su innover et forcer les suisses à orienter leur marché.

Je suis 100% d'accord avec ce commentaire. Avec 3500$ je me pogne une Breitling ou un Omega.

Les montres Nixon, Guess, Armani, Dolce Gabana Micheal korr, Diesel, oakley, U-boat/Welder, TW steel etc... dit montre de designer sont en fait des montres de bas gamme avec une méchanique simpliste au quartz soit japonaise miyota ou suisse ronda, simple et efficace mais à des prix de fou. Un vrai connaisseur balai ces marques du revers de la main. Ce sont par compte de très belles montres et la plupart très bien conçu quand même, les gens paient pour le style.
À mon humble avis tant qu'à débourser pour ces marques dites designer c'est préférable d'investir sur un Seiko ou Citizen. Ce sont les 2 fabriquants qui ont su innover et forcer les suisses à orienter leur marché.

les gens paient pour le style.
les gens paient pour le style.

Sa serais quoi la bonne raison d'acheter une montre mon cher ???? elle donne toute l'heure. quand tu paie 500$ pour une Tw steel 800$ pour une welder ou 2000$ pour une Tag ...c'est TOUJOURS pour le style

I can guarantee that Rolex is a pure fake,

The crown is too thin
The crown guard are too pointy
The cyclop has a low magnification
The gab between the case and bracelet is way too big
The pearl fell off, pure indication that is was poorly glued on
There is no engraving on the rehaut
The stainless steel walls surrounding the lume dots on the dial are way too thick
The bezel is metal, yet it should be ceramic, unless it was a 16610, which it is not because it does not have rehaut engraving
You wouldn't be wearing a watch that costs more than all three of your cars are worth, nevermind having the guts to put it in the same box as a guess or a swiss legend.

Now, before shooting crap about me posting my dad's watches, how about you post some real and genuine ones, then, I'll show you my watch box.

Of course it's a fucking fake, do you really think I live at club sommet? Hahaha captain obvious to the fuvking rescue! And my Swiss Legend has actually been a great watch for the price, what other 100$ watches have a sapphire crystal and a screw down crown? I would have thought everyone would have blasted the shitty Guess watch. :dunno:

Oh, and the watches you always post aren't your dad's? :p

Sa serais quoi la bonne raison d'acheter une montre mon cher ???? elle donne toute l'heure. quand tu paie 500$ pour une Tw steel 800$ pour une welder ou 2000$ pour une Tag ...c'est TOUJOURS pour le style

Les montres mentionnées sont des biens de mode, suit la tendance mais une vraie montre de manufacturier suisse ou japonaise sont des bijoux, il faut en faire la différence.

Une montre peut-être considérer comme un investissement et un actif... Si t'as une breitling, une rolex, un panerai et même la Tag elle a une valeur significatif et peut être servit comme monnaie d'échange. Ce sont des bijoux, ces montres ont une histoire et ont une merveille méchanique pour la plupart. Fait juste regarder sur ebay par exemple, une Breitling, bien qu'elle soit recent ou vieille dans le marché des used, c'est recherché et conserve extrêmement bien sa valeur et trouve toujours preneur.

Les montres mentionnées sont des biens de mode, suit la tendance mais une vraie montre de manufacturier suisse ou japonaise sont des bijoux, il faut en faire la différence.

Une montre peut-être considérer comme un investissement et un actif... Si t'as une breitling, une rolex, un panerai et même la Tag elle a une valeur significatif et peut être servit comme monnaie d'échange. Ce sont des bijoux, ces montres ont une histoire et ont une merveille méchanique pour la plupart. Fait juste regarder sur ebay par exemple, une Breitling, bien qu'elle soit recent ou vieille dans le marché des used, c'est recherché et conserve extrêmement bien sa valeur.

Je te jure, met une Tag usagé en bonne condition en vente avec un prix du marché, tu vas la vendre en une semaine.

reste que les gens qui les achette les achette comme bien de mode pareil pour le status que sa represante

reste que les gens qui les achette les achette comme bien de mode pareil pour le status que sa represante

Donc pourquoi acheter des bijoux en or ou avec des diamants? Pourquoi pas juste acheter du métal normal ou des fausses pierres?

watches are made to be worn on your "other hand".
if you're a righty, left hand.
if you're a lefty, right hand.

they are made to go on the hand you use the least, not to be bothersome.

also, a watch is generally a symbol of status.
watch ricers sport their watches, whereas real ballers wear them.
or according to niggas in paradise, have to many that the extra rolex's they don't wear, do not tick tock anymore.

well, pourquoi acheter un reventon, quand une yaris fait essentiellement la meme chose?

well put. I see the light.

Back