Dodge Charger DIY Matte Black Vinyl Wrap pics before and after

radbouz

Hey guys,

I would like to share with you my winter project me and my best friend did.

we decided to wrap the entire car matte black. if anyone is deciding to do something like this you really can if you have the time and the patience for it.

Here are some pics.

15xs5yh.jpg

10mkfmx.jpg

bhj8sy.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photocopy2-1.jpg

photocopy-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

image.jpg

imagecopy.jpg

imagecopy3.jpg

The hardest part :
photocopy-2.jpg

photo-3-1.jpg

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask!

IMG_1678.jpg

thats all i have for now

I'm waiting till summer for the photoshoots lol. thats when ill be dropped.

A quoi ressemble le set-up d été, roues et drop?

C est bien partie!

Il manquerait que le hood SRT-8 :p

3695.jpg

jaf67n.jpg

lol funny you post that
those are the rims (viper replicas) I'm getting.
i just can't decide between 20" and 22"s

I think with 22's the ride will be very uncomfortable as a daily driver and ill lose a lot of MPGs and acceleration..

but they look amazing..

will see what happens when the time comes.

combien de temps ça a pris et combien ça ta couter environ j'ai l'intention de le faire cette été

thanks everyone..

it took a long time. we did panel by panel, it took at least 2 weeks. and the cost of the vinyl was about 600$. and a lot of time and patience. though if i could do it over again i would have waited for the summer to apply it. when the weather was nicer and we wouldn't have been rushed.

turned out great though.

Can it be a "option" to make a old paint car look good?..like can i put this kind of wrap on my car instead of doing a new paint?

what about the durability

salut a toi radbouz ! jaimerais savoir si ta eu ben dla misere avec les bumper car jaimerais p-e faire ca sur mon charger SRT8 mais jai un peut peur de pas avoir la patiente alors si jamais tu peut me dire comment ca ete et aussi si il te resterais du warp ! je serais p-e interesser a t'acheter un bout de p-e 6-7 pied ( si il t'en reste et que tu en a pas besoin ) car jesseyerais de faire mon bumper et si ca fairais une belle job jaimerais p-e commander un rouleau de 50 pied et faire le reste du char ! tu est de quel coin toi car si jamais tu est interesser jaimerais bien voir le produit final !! merci

Back