want to know where to source cosmetics and perfumes

Melon d'eau

To make the story short, I want to start up a business (online and small shop) selling designer perfume and something like L'Oreal cosmetics.
Does anyone know how I go around doing this? Do I just contact the L'Oreal plant on Hickmore and ask them I would like to buy to resell or what?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

I dunno but if you sell cosmetics, you could need a makeup artist. My wife did a course in that and would love to do some part time stuff. Good luck with your project.

you know that every year around winter time L'oreal has a warehouse sale discounted like 50% off the regular price. My sisters go crazy and buy but I think they capped the total per person to be 1,000 dollars or so.

What about calling the manufacturer and asking how it's working to be a reseller.

first: Get a chair so you don't fall down too hard when they're gonna tell you the minimum bulk buying amount and what you are supposed to have rolling in during the year.

L'Oreal has a resellers store on Cote-Vertu and Trans-Canada near the Guzo cinema. You need a business account to buy from them.

If you are starting a business I think this type of business is already too overcrowded. You would be better off if you stuck to niche markets like if you specialize in mens grooming products or even for seniors as an example, being a general reseller that don't specialize is like keeping vast inventory that doesn't give you enough volume to incur deeper price discounts than most of your competitors.

So far this is one of the specialized niche market high end products where there is almost no representation in Canada:
http://trumpers.com

L'Oreal has a resellers store on Cote-Vertu and Trans-Canada near the Guzo cinema. You need a business account to buy from them.

If you are starting a business I think this type of business is already too overcrowded. You would be better off if you stuck to niche markets like if you specialize in mens grooming products or even for seniors as an example, being a general reseller that don't specialize is like keeping vast inventory that doesn't give you enough volume to incur deeper price discounts than most of your competitors.

So far this is one of the specialized niche market high end products where there is almost no representation in Canada:
http://trumpers.com

you got more info on the l'oreal reseller?

Back