semi NSFW; EdT's cousin dropping a deuce in the street.

herro!

sp_0611_06_v6.jpg

when my parents went in china 2 years ago, they told me they were always seeing chinese people peeing and shitting in the street. I guess it's normal for them to live in a shitty place.

They're people from the mainland China that have no washroom in their home and use to doing it outside. My friends went to HK and China. He seen signs indicating no shitting/peeing in certain areas, like the parks.

They're people from the mainland China that have no washroom in their home and use to doing it outside. My friends went to HK and China. He seen signs indicating no shitting/peeing in certain areas, like the parks.

I see this occaisionally and atleast they find a gutter to do it. whether crap or pee they find the gutter lol!!
!

The people in Mainland China is causing so much issue in Hong Kong. Generally, people in HK is more educated, not saying Mainland aren't, but there is a part of the population in China that live in a poor place and didn't get education. This little part of people doesn't fit in the style of urban modern city and for those who don't understand Cantonese in the Video, the guy who taking the video is saying holy mother fuck, he just pooing on the shit???!!! Is sad to see things like that, hoping China is getting better, so more kids go to school and get educated and stuff like that won't happen.

*I'm not sure if OP is a close friend of EdT, but I find the title is a bit offensive to EdT.

Last edited:
The people in Mainland China is causing so much issue in Hong Kong. Generally, people in HK is more educated, not saying Mainland aren't, but there is a part of the population in China that live in a poor place and didn't get education. This little part of people doesn't fit in the style of urban modern city and for those who don't understand Cantonese in the Video, the guy who taking the video is saying holy mother fuck, he just pooing on the shit???!!! Is sad to see things like that, hoping China is getting better, so more kids go to school and get educated and stuff like that won't happen.

*I'm sure if OP is a close friend of EdT, but I find the title is a bit offensive to EdT.

also the guy taking a crap could have mental issues.

i haven't heard that much cantonese swearing since last year when i was in GZ. GZ people is notorious to have a filthy mouth. lol!!!

I assume most of you have never enjoyed the gentle country breeze on your arsehole while squatting a deuce before lol

Back