Cadillac Commercial says BMW 3 Series is the best!

I'm talking about the models I saw at Le Salon this winter. The interior is no where near the elegance of the Audi, maybe on par with the Benz but still lagging. The C-Class and A4 are still nicer.

On pictures it looks really nice tough... I guess I'll have to see it IRL.

bmw-3-series-f30-m-sports-package-02.jpg

That does look better..........for some reason the base model 3 series don't look right but they somehow transform them into great looking M derivatives. The previous gen M3 was a looker and more interesting to look at than the C63 or RS4.

We'll see, but BMW has had quite a dry spell when it comes to design for the past decade or so.

Lol good luck with your life fanboy.

Hahaha stop crying, I've been driving RWD with open diffs for the last two winters and never got stuck. If you cant manage that, you cant drive plain simple...

And yeah I enjoy life in my BMW, thank you! Porsche is next... how about you? Your Datsuns running fine?

looks like somebody should SHUT THE FUCK UP.

si tu penses vraiment qu'un open diff fait pas de différence versus un lsd, tu devrais jamais faire plus que juste aller à l'épicerie avec ta voiture.

un lsd quand tu t'amuses avec l'auto, sa fait tellement une grosse différence !

en plus rwd l'hiver sur open diff, come on, encore une fois si tu trouves sa fait aucune différence tu devrais même pu conduire un rwd.

makes a difference for sure , but the people that cant drive with an open diff wouldnt fair much better with an lsd and that comming from a guy thats used to driving RWD pick ups with open diffs in the winter . in fact my current pick up 05 f150 4x4 is open diff and the 2 snow storms we got this year i didnt even bother turning the 4x4 on .

people on this forum like car and therefore assume that everybody buys and drives car the way they do when in reality they dont

Hahaha stop crying, I've been driving RWD with open diffs for the last two winters and never got stuck. If you cant manage that, you cant drive plain simple...

And yeah I enjoy life in my BMW, thank you! Porsche is next... how about you? Your Datsuns running fine?

lol I am happy for you, the Zed is fine thanks for asking.

All I know is that Caddys nowdays look way better than BMWs ... BMW can barely beat out a Mustang today... on a track.
GBUS keep on going buddy pretty funny stuff

All I know is that Caddys nowdays look way better than BMWs ... BMW can barely beat out a Mustang today... on a track.

humm question de gout mon cher. La caddy est belle d'en avant et coté. L'arrière=Fail

Sur papier elle a l,air interesante par contre. Par contre a prix egal je prendrais la BMW pour la valeur de revente. Du GM ça perd 55% en 2 ans.

I definately have to give it to Ford, the mustangs are definately coming a long way up.

Similarly, Cadillacs these days look real sharp... but that's where it stops.

I have a few friends who have/had recent cadillacs and the CTS is simply just not comparable to a 3 series, A4 or a c-class.

Similarly, the STS seemed great, but had nothing but problems.

The interiors are look good from a far, but are far from good. Plastic panels that even the japanese are saying /japaneseaccent: "Wut da hewll is dat"

I'm not trying to be biased being a BMW owner, as I do appreciate all cars, but I don't think I'd ever consider a Caddy seeing as how I can simple go through all the other competitors first to see what appeals to me. But I gotta hand it to the CTS-V, it's a beast. Oh and my favorite thing about Cadillac has got to be the pearl white color they offer.

I agree with the Mustang if you are on a budget...then again I would only get the Boss 302.

As far as caddys are concerned, my friend had the previous gen CTS with the V6 and manual gearbox and it was a piece of junk. He had so many problems with the tranny, differential and engine. He was on a 4-year lease and was counting down the months to get rid of this garbage. The only good thing were the cushy seats. Suffice it to say that he's done with caddy and now drives a Japanese car.

Caddys are for people who don't want Audi's, BMW's, Lexus's, Infiniti's or MB's because there is no other reason to get a caddy.

Back