2013 Nissan 370Z Revealed: 2012 Chicago Auto Show

OmegaBoost

Shop Representative
The front end looks so much better IMO than the old one.

2013-nissan-370z_100381179_m.jpg

2013-nissan-370z_100381181_m.jpg

The Chicago Auto Show is less than a day away, and Nissan has revealed the mildly refreshed 2013 370Z.
Up front, Nissan has added LED daytime running lights while finally ditching the controversial "fangs." In the rear a red reflector replaces the black cover between the tailpipes. Nissan also announced two new color options will be available: Magma Red and Midnight Blue.

The Coupe model now features new 18-inch alloy wheels, while models equipped with the Sport Package receive 19-inch alloy wheels. The Sport Package also includes Euro-turned shock absorbers and red brake calipers.

Inside the 370Z, the hard-to-read gas gauge will now feature a dark-finish trim, which should make it easier to read the LED display.

Both the 370Z Coupe and Convertible will be powered by a 3.7-liter V-6 producing 332 horsepower, sent to the rear wheels. A seven-speed automatic and six-speed manual transmission are available, though in the Roadster model the six-speed manual transmission is only available in the Touring trim.

Nissan is bringing back the NISMO 370Z but it will not receive the updated front or rear end since it features unique bodywork from the other 370Zs. Nismo Zs feature a 350-horsepower 3.7-liter V-6 and a close-ratio six-speed manual transmission.

Other upgrades to the NISMO 370Z for 2013 include a new Bose audio package with two additional speakers and two subwoofers, gun metallic dark-finish 19-inch alloy wheels, and Nissan GT-R style high-rigidity brake hoses with performance brake fluid.

Nissan says pricing will be announced later this spring with an on-sale date of June.

For all the latest news from the Chicago Auto Show be sure to bookmark our hub right here, and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1072631_2013-nissan-370z-revealed-2012-chicago-auto-show

Je sais pas pourquoi mais quand je regarde la première photo j'ai automatiquement cette image qui me vient en tête

images-cars-g.jpg

Pas une grosse revelation...

Le front bumper est à PEINE différent...ca se voit pratiquement pas

^ yep, les led sont a la mode de chez nous. On suit tous les autres qui ont copié audi. Cest meme pas beau le devant, cest juste nouveau.

So the came out with an older design? I don't get it... this resembles a 350z more so than a 370z.

Parfait comme cela, le look de la 350z que je préfère avec les performances de la 370z

Not a fan of the LED's and the wheels look less agressive, I think the changes take some "edge" off. The one good update was the fuel guage inside

Big debate on the370z.com and so far, people are "indifferent", not a horrible refresh but meh lol. Happy with mine with the fangs lol

Back