Linsanity !

Well said man. But actually the Knicks played Lin not because melo was injured, but because they needed a legit point guard to make plays and run efficient pick and roll with D'antoni's offense system. Lin carried the Knicks to a 6 games winning streak, 5 of these games without Melo and Stoudemire. Pretty sick if you ask me. Hes proving haters wrong game after game

yeah cant wait the see if lin can coexist with carmelo

Did you see Calderon's defence? He might as well get out of the way, look how much room he gives him.

It's easy to talk from behind a computer. I've read that same comment all over the internet, but if you bothered to watch more than just the last 10 seconds, you would have seen that Lin was beating the defence with his drives to the net. So it was actually a smarter move to back off and prevent the drive. Unfortunately...Lin's just that hot right now.

EDIT:
I actually replied to Redman's post before reading this:

Actually calderon made the good choice. lin hasnt been shooting well and they expected him to drive to the basket. calderon even tried to push him to the left (Lin's weak side). if calderon was closer then it would be an easy drive for lin.

Btw ive been following this kid for a long time. I love underdogs. Linsanity is crazy

so pretty much in agreeance with mig0s

I cleaned up some of the stupid crap in this thread. This is a legit story that is making headlines everywhere. I never watch basketball but this guy makes me want to watch the next Knicks game. Is the NBA even available on Videotron lol?

Jai bien hate de voir avec Melo dans le lineup,et aussi contre des grosses équipes (Heat,Okc,Dallas)

lin.jpg

I don't like basketball that much, but I feel like seeing one of his games! I'm sure its just all action watching and many expect his games to be good.

Back