Feature Article: MontrealRacing's Top Ten TV and Movie Cars

Don't forget the M5 in Ronin! and the first Transporter it was a 7 series. But I would choose the mustang from bullit.

^^

Pretty sure it was just a 535i.

i001896.jpg

^^

Pretty sure it was just a 535i.
Stated in the movie that it was a 735i (E38 Euro 735i) - when the inspector went around to check where he'd been.

Personally would add as others stated the cars from Transformers, A-Team, and Batman.

if your basing the list on how much the car reminds you of a movie then the delorean should be number one. weve all seen chargers on the road but dont really think about dukes of hazard. most people who see a picture of a delorean might not even know what its called they just say "its the car from back to the future"

also whoever thinks that the eclipse had any significance in fast and furious is out of their mind. the supra from the first movie is the sickest car of the whole series even with it being riced out. the other most recognizable car from that movie is jessies jetta. i also have a thing for evos those were my fav in the second and third movie

as soon as you see a riced out Talon and Eclipse, whatever ugly color, whatever ugly bodykit you say to yourself " stupid car ..." and the stupid car was made because of Fast and Furious !

Stated in the movie that it was a 735i (E38 Euro 735i) - when the inspector went around to check where he'd been.

Personally would add as others stated the cars from Transformers, A-Team, and Batman.

Where do you see a 735i in the picture? Ronin, is what I was talking about.

L'interceptor dans Mad Max road warrior est un vrai classic et by the way la Peugeot dans Taxi devrait etre dans les première place du top 10

Last edited:
La porsche 911 965 du film Bad Boys ma voiture de reve ... un jour elle sera mienne! ;)

Gaff1176314670.jpg

i002561.jpg

Last edited:
Back