Best place for exhaust system?

pro_touring79TA

Hey guys, as the title says, I'm looking for a place to get some exhaust work done to my SC400 to get it to breath better. I got new headers from Rush Imports installed and want an X-pipe set up and so on... Lookin for a place that has good quality work (joints and bends) and knows about exhuast performance.

I don't know of any places cus my last project I was able to get a system Taylor made for my T/A mail ordered.

Any help would be apriciated. Thx.

^I didn't want to write anything, but they scratched my ride, the taller dude beat the shit out of my car and told me about it too and the work was shit. The gaskets leaked until I redid it myself.

^I didn't want to write anything, but they scratched my ride, the taller dude beat the shit out of my car and told me about it too and the work was shit. The gaskets leaked until I redid it myself.

Your story changes every time. Now there's gaskets leaking. U mad cause daddy had to pay for your mods?

I recommend Rawtek, worked there for a while, they do top notch exhaust work.

^You are very confused, I went there before having them refuse to install a supercharger kit. They did a pretty sloppy job.

Then again, if they hire people such as yourself, I'm not surprised at all.

^You are very confused, I went there before having them refuse to install a supercharger kit. They did a pretty sloppy job.

Then again, if they hire people such as yourself, I'm not surprised at all.

Nearly every custom exhaust shop in Montreal has opened and closed, but they're still around, continually expanding their activities and client base, doing amazing work, and bringing new products to the market (custom in-house made muffler), I mean who does that in Montreal? They have more money put into just their muffler building equipment that most mufflers shops are worth altogether.

But I guess they truly are complete morons :rolleyes:.

Od-man99, Give it a rest already!
Every time anyone suggest Rawtek you are in there making things up and badmouthing us. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all or at least if you don't have anything true to say, keep your mouth shut.
Everyone knows what you think of us and why from this thread where you could not seem to stop making up stories. http://montrealracing.com/forums/showthread.php?703671-Customer-Service&highlight=Rawtek

MTV, to the best of my knowledge, we have never "fucked up" anyone's piping. I do not remember your car but if you are dissatisfied with our work, please call us and we will absolutely fix it. Remember, we guarantee everything we do for life.
If you can't make it to the shop, please post pics of your exhaust and I'll let you know what we can do.
On the other hand, if I don't remember you because you have never been here and your just another one of od_man99's buddies (you have a quote from him in your sig) , then we may not be able to help you.
I think the numerous pics we have posted on MR and on our site ( http://www.rawtekinc.com/Photo Gallery.html ) prove that we do good work and that we know how to weld.

Top notch works from Rick or else I wouldn't refer Rawtek to everybody.
Like Argie said they have all kinds invested so they must be morons........

Keep up the exellent work Rawtek.

i was at rawtek last year to buy and install a resonator ...i know its a little job but they did it quick and proper...mad props

Not that i'm a fan of rawtek, but od_man bitches about everybody... due to circumstances i was never able to get any work done by them

I'm really not a fan of agtronic either.

Rawtek for the win .. did my TBE + my K04 install there and ill be back for more ... good place and good ppl

Back