2009 acura tl sh awd. 34 000$ 60 000 kms

dieseldub

Legacy Member
Hey guys, I'm testing the waters to sell my car, have something else in sight and I want it bad. It arrives in May so i'm taking my time to find the right buyer.

The car is a 2009 acura tl sh awd model, with the tech package and auto transmission. Grigio (grey) on Umber (dark orange)

Car has 60 000 kms and is my daily driver, put about 400 kms a week. Great car, gets about 500kms on a tank with 50/50 highway street driving. Never been in an accident. I'm an honest seller and will disclose all issues with the car.

Front bumper, while parked, someone rubbed their car against it somehow. Probably drove too close while attempting to parralel park like an idiot. Decided not to repaint bumper as it would lose it's original paint. However it's not that noticeable unless you're close. When I get the car washed next week I'll take a picture to show it. Right rocker panel has a slight dent in it near the rear wheel, I think valet hit something or ran over something while at Koko night club :(, only noticed the next day when I washed my car. Good luck getting them to admit it. Left side of car was keyed from front fender to rear door. Had it professionally repaired by Alex and the crew at Automotion or whatever it's called now. So those are the negatives.

Positives.

Have a custom J-pipe done and installed by Rawtek 925$
H&R sport springs 400$
Front grill and rear trunk piece in midnight chrome finish, bought from the states 500$ and a pain in the ass to install.
Weather tech floor mats, stock ones in mint condition. Never used.
Will also throw in 4 all season tires (used 2 seasons)

Here are a few pics

0174943d.jpg

bfe9b509.jpg
These wheels got stolen, the pic is to illustrate the drop, tints.
DSCN3134.jpg

DSCN3123-1.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

installed.jpg

sidebyside.jpg

tl.jpg
better pic of grill
IMG00072-20090615-1954.jpg
interior when new, still in great shape

I'll give it a few weeks here and on kijiji, then it gets traded in. dealer offered 27k

I remember this car...It is in awsome shape!
Dieseldub is obviously super meticulous and i would be all over that car if I had the coin.

Back