Ride to Toronto 25th May for Gumball3000 '' THERE WE GO !!!! ''

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that sounds like a sweet deal! Hope my entourage are still in on this!

Edit: Any other slow ass mofos (who are actually going) in this list? Don't wanna be the only slowpoke in the bunch like in UR..Lol.

lol yeah im still in buddy dont worry. and us HONDA BROS will stick together

wait u plan to leave at 8:30am to get there around 6pm?? how far do you think niagra is? we could leave around 1pm and still make it with time to kill. this way i (as with some others) only has to take a half day off work rather than a full

it only takes an hour and a half to go up to tremblant... yet ultraride takes all damn day.

travelling in a group takes longer, you drive slower, added pitstops, longer pitstops, breakdowns, shenanigans, and it's always nice to arrive early so you can take your time to keep everyone calm and organised, rather than stressed and rushing around

just take the whole day off, one day off wont kill you

1pm to 6pm for niagara ? Good luck with that. We want to take our time, stop to eat and talk. Probably talk before we meet to know everyone.

Just take the whole day off it's gonna be worth it.

1pm to 6pm for niagara ? Good luck with that. We want to take our time, stop to eat and talk. Probably talk before we meet to know everyone.

Just take the whole day off it's gonna be worth it.

i will come either way granted its 100% on. i just dont want to ask for time off for nothing (3 shifts between 2 jobs) =/

I don't think so ... They gonna be downtown but i don't know Where...

Im in to stay at the same hotel. Did it last time and it was too jokes when everyone was drunk back from the club. Im in for the ride but out for the ramada hotel thing.

Im in to stay at the same hotel. Did it last time and it was too jokes when everyone was drunk back from the club. Im in for the ride but out for the ramada hotel thing.

They going in a high luxury hotel for sure ... If I remember QC city ... Most of guy won't pay 350$ for the room !

They going in a high luxury hotel for sure ... If I remember QC city ... Most of guy won't pay 350$ for the room !

if its a room with 2 beds its not THAT bad. I dont care to pay $350 if we are with a bunch of car enthousiast and doing the party in the hotel. btw i'll confirm my passenger soon.

and an idea, if every one is down, we could get some sticker for our cars, for our rally/trip to Toronto.

if its a room with 2 beds its not THAT bad. I dont care to pay $350 if we are with a bunch of car enthousiast and doing the party in the hotel. btw i'll confirm my passenger soon.

and an idea, if every one is down, we could get some sticker for our cars, for our rally/trip to Toronto.

It's a one queen bed room !!

Same here for me ! honestly we might be 3-4 of my close friends so even at 350-450$/room if you are 2 its not that bad. Let me know whos in !

and someone of you know where they Go ?!??! because if you don't do a reservation ... good luck for a room

good question here... i'll try to find.. however we just have to find another hotel near downtown with an inside parking!

Edit: People on Renntech say that the Epique Lounge on the 2nd floor of 120 Cumberland above the Sushi Inn is a great place to see all the cars and the events... we could take a drink there!

good question here... i'll try to find.. however we just have to find another hotel near downtown with an inside parking!
Edit: People on Renntech say that the Epique Lounge on the 2nd floor of 120 Cumberland above the Sushi Inn is a great place to see all the cars and the events... we could take a drink there!

The hotel where we got a deal now have both ..

edit: they probablly go to this hotel https://reservations.thehazeltonhotel.com/hh/availability.asp but it's 500$ no parking no breakfast for one Bed room... Expensive Shitttt

OK before I send a Fucking Email to all the hotels in Yorkville sector in Toronto,

if we go there : http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/intercontinental/en/gb/reservations/room-selection/toronto-yorkville AT only ONE corner street to the BAR and the Show, the Standard room with ONe or TWO queen bed was 159$ with actually no deal beacause I wait before sending a email with UNDERGROUND garage : Parking: Daily Self Parking Fee: $25 (CAD), Covered valet parking $10 per hour (up to $35).

this is make everyone happy ?!??!?!?!?!?

Is the parking safe, cause if theres gonna be drunk people walking in the parking lot all night, I'm not taking the e30.

Is the parking safe, cause if theres gonna be drunk people walking in the parking lot all night, I'm not taking the e30.

it's a underground parking for only this Hotels, So for sure it's safe !! juste don't give it to the Valet and you are Good ;)

If a valet touch my car, I cut his hands.

images

Btw we should create a facebook page, it will be easier to talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back