IRacing ..?

.Fred

Hey i was wondering if anyone has ever tried IRacing?

http://www.iracing.com/

287f6rp.jpg

30wm4nt.jpg

I read that it was the best driving simulator available! Even thought the graphics arent on par with GT5 and Forza 4, i read that the driving physics are nearly perfect and that u really get a feel of how the particular race car you are driving reacts.

What do you guys think? There's an offer right now 3 month for 12$

Well anyway, i bought the 3 month 12$ trial and ill report back with my thoughts!

I tried Forza 4 and extensively played Gt5 so ill be able to give a good review on this game.

J'ai bien hâte de voir tes commentaires.
Sa prend quel genre de machine pour faire rouler ce jeu?

Computer
•Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
•Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon X2
or higher
•NVidia GeForce 7800 / ATI Radeon X1800 or abovegraphics adapter recommended
•2 GB system RAM
•6 Gb free hard disk space
•Microphone optional, required for voice chat

Controller
•Steering wheel, analog gamepad, or joystick.

Internet Browser Requirements
•Firefox 1.5, Internet Explorer 7, Google Chrome 2.0 or newer
•Javascript enabled
•Cookies enabled
•Flash Player

Internet Connection Speed
•56K dial-up at a minimum, Broadband (DSL or Cable) highly recommended. Satellite broadband excluded.

Apple/Mac

Apple/Mac Computers (MacBook Pro, iMac, and Mac Pro) will work with iRacing provided they meet the above hardware requirements and have a valid version of Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 installed using Apple’s Boot Camp utility. For more information on installing windows on an Apple Computer, please see your MAC user guide or this FAQ. Note: MAC OS X does not support the iRacing.com Simulator

I'm currently subscribed and I play from time to time. The community is A++, awesome folks, lots of real racing drivers and with the rating you get according to how clean you race people race really clean, you won't get rammed in the first corner here. A wheel is almost obligatory because of the level of precision that is required by the game to be competitive. I play with my G27 wheel and my TrackIr (http://www.naturalpoint.com/trackir/) and the whole driving experience feels really realistic compared to more arcade games such as Forza or GT. They have a lot of laser scanned tracks and cars in the game that you need to purchase individually which can make the game a pretty expensive endeavor but you won't find the same quality of racing anywhere else. There is an healthy player base and it's not hard at all to find a session at anytime. You can earn some money by playing the game and you might have the chance to sometime play with some big names especially from Nascar. I suggest IRacing to everyone who enjoys close racing with likely minded individual, don't buy this game if you want to modify cars and fool around with friends, it's a serious racing environment and as close to the track as it gets.

Pretty much what Original said, when you start you will crash ALOT and get mad (alot).

The physics are spot on as far as ive seen, i just stopped playing cause i was getting angry at that damn mazda miata cup!

Problem is even thought iam uber pissed at the game right now, i want to go back and try again its ADDICTIVE!!

Yup getting those lap times down is an amazing feeling, learning the track, how every corner is so different and how the surface changes all the time, amazing game.

Yes but holy frustrating, i just got bumped at the start of the race. Right rear wheel is fcked had to get towed got 2 laps behind the leader then, my internet crashed FML

Was pro licensed for a while in both Oval and Road, but i've been too busy the last 2 years to really get back into it.

post your iracing names so i can add you guys.

Je jouais pas mal avant, la j'ai moins le temps. Tres plaisant mais ta besoin de pas mal de temps par semaine pour rester competitif. J'ai joue une couple de fois avec RmachucaA, il est tres bon.

I just got the 3 months free with the Cadillac CTS-V cars promotion and MOSPORT. Was playing with my xbox controller yesterday, I'm now on the lookout for a steering wheel lol.

Damn game is addictive, but I need more precision than a joystick to be competitive. I barely scraped by the 6th place pushing as hard as my controler would let me. (hard to remain in control when the rear lift off with a controler.)

Thats going to be a nice passtime since no lapping during winter.

I just got the 3 months free with the Cadillac CTS-V cars promotion and MOSPORT. Was playing with my xbox controller yesterday, I'm now on the lookout for a steering wheel lol.

Damn game is addictive, but I need more precision than a joystick to be competitive. I barely scraped by the 6th place pushing as hard as my controler would let me. (hard to remain in control when the rear lift off with a controler.)

Thats going to be a nice passtime since no lapping during winter.

At mosport, you should be shooting for 1:18's racepace, and a high 1:17 for Q. That should get you a win most of the time.

If you want to get started on wheels, get the DFGT, wheel itself is great, the pedals are ok, but for the price its the biggest bang for the buck.

At mosport, you should be shooting for 1:18's racepace, and a high 1:17 for Q. That should get you a win most of the time.

If you want to get started on wheels, get the DFGT, wheel itself is great, the pedals are ok, but for the price its the biggest bang for the buck.

Thanks, I dont know the track yet so Ill have to get used to the surface and stuff, Ive been pulling 1.02 on limerock with the Miata Specs, I see that the winners get 1min flat but Ill get alot better with a steering, damn joystick is not precise.

Pour tous les Iracingneux, j'ai mis du high end stuf a vendre sur Iracing.com. Desole pour mon anglais.

Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my motion simulation rig since I dont have the time to play like before.

I want to sell it locally because its very big and hard to ship.

Its a simxperience stage 3 with a sparco evo 2 seat and a custom table to hold the steering.

2200$ pick up in Montreal, Canada only.

For extra $$$$ I can sale the whole setup.

CST pedal kit (3 pedals and brake option)
T500RS steering kit
3x40" LCD screen
I can even include the computer.( a true gaming machine)

Serious inquirer only.

BUMP!

J'étais vraiment intéressé par iRacing mais je voulais pas payer la totale sans avoir essayer le jeux.

Cadillac offre une promo de 6 mois gratuits avec des goodies en s'inscrivant sur leur site : http://racesimcentral.com/2012/07/i...month-promo-membership-includes-three-tracks/

J'ai un cockpit custom et un G27.

Je trippe solide sur le jeux. C'est vraiment LE jeux de course/simulation pour celui qui veut LA meilleure simulation possible.

Juste à faire le tour de LimeRock avec la Mazda Cup en "Test Car" ca me suffit pour tripper. Je commence à être pas mal constant à 1min01!

Définitivement addictif!

Back