Highest HP daily driver

You CLEARLY have no idea what he runs and what he does with the car. All of what you said simply does not apply.

I guess you are saying the same thing. in different word.

Full boost, street tires, automatic transmission, I would be next to a C63 from a dead start. comes 2nd gear I'm flying.

Seriously, there are a lot of cars posted on here that are not daily driven. Thread seems to have turned into how much HP do a car you own have rather than a daily driven car.

I guess you are saying the same thing. in different word.

Full boost, street tires, automatic transmission, I would be next to a C63 from a dead start. comes 2nd gear I'm flying.

What I'm intending is that the car is built for & tracked every week (BBQMAN's car, not mine). 380-ish WHP on an all-wheel drive car with a very linear powerband.

And please, even though you'd be next to a C63 from a dead start with your SRT-4, I would never take your FWD 8-year-old Neon over a RWD C63 for a daily use, not to mention the 3-speed automatic transmission for a street use. Are you telling me you're daily driving your SRT with the automatic transmission?

What I'm intending is that the car is built for & tracked every week (BBQMAN's car, not mine). 380-ish WHP on an all-wheel drive car with a very linear powerband.

And please, even though you'd be next to a C63 from a dead start with your SRT-4, nobody here would take your FWD 8-year-old Neon over a RWD C63 for a daily use, not to mention the shitty 3-speed automatic transmission for a street use. Are you telling me you're daily driving your SRT with the automatic transmission?

His SRT is actually pretty fast, i would take it :D

PassatDub your a moron, I have nothing against Carl nor his ride, nice setup, good power for lapping. Pretty simple stupid if you want to run decent power on the street with anything other than AWD you need drag radials, boost by gear (if F/I), a tuner that knows how to ramp the boost properly and a proper suspension setup. I don't know how you can't agree with that you must be a typical keyboard racer. I run 11.2@124 on my setup...driven 15,000kms a summer. According to you no one can drive a car with more than 380whp? Are you being serious lol?! There's a cherokee srt8 running around laval with 1044rwhp go find him and tell him he shouldn't drive like that because you and your passat know all.

PassatDub your a moron, I have nothing against Carl nor his ride, nice setup, good power for lapping. Pretty simple stupid if you want to run decent power on the street with anything other than AWD you need drag radials, boost by gear (if F/I), a tuner that knows how to ramp the boost properly and a proper suspension setup. I don't know how you can't agree with that you must be a typical keyboard racer. I run 11.2@124 on my setup...driven 15,000kms a summer. According to you no one can drive a car with more than 380whp? Are you being serious lol?! There's a cherokee srt8 running around laval with 1044rwhp go find him and tell him he shouldn't drive like that because you and your passat know all.

He actually has a STi now i think :p and i know the guy with the srt8 i think hes selling it for something faster now

Obviously, you know jack in how to behave, I'm far from a keyboard racer, let alone a racer. Did I ever say no one should drive with such a set-up? Never. We're talking daily driver here, and a daily driver means both Summer and all other three seasons.

Seems like you're the typical e-thug that we can never get enough of.

Didn't go through the thread, but at 388WT and 366WHP, I am sure that I have more than most people need for a DD. And quite honestly without the AWD it would be a true waste. With this much power WOT for more than 3 seconds in any of the lower gears is just insane.

Boost by gear, Drag radials not useless street tires, proper suspension for your power output, a good tuner goes along way. Not the hardest thing to put the power to the ground if you know what your doing. If your some idiot with a GT40+ that's throwing 25psi in 1st gear well that's self explanatory you'll never get traction.

Where's the part you mentioned anything about FWD vs RWD or AWD?

According to Carl's comment, seems like he's a moron too.

Obviously, you know jack in how to behave, I'm far from a keyboard racer, let alone a racer. Did I ever say no one should drive with such a set-up? Never. We're talking daily driver here, and a daily driver means both Summer and all other three seasons.

Seems like you're the typical e-thug that we can never get enough of.

Where's the part you mentioned anything about FWD vs RWD or AWD?

According to Carl's comment, seems like he's a moron too.

Well it really doesn't matter try throwing 25psi on a GT40 in 1st gear on an sti 1) you won't have traction in first gear and 2) you'll be calling PPG from a new set of gears within 2-3 launches.

I never said anything about Carl he knows what he's talking about where you clearly don't which makes total sense since you can't seem to grasp the concept of 25psi in 1st gear wouldn't work on any platform AWD, MR, RWD, FWD nor on any Street tire would have traction till 5th if you have any GT35+ turbo. So as said before your a keyboard racer and know practically nothing about getting traction on the street, I don't know why you bring up Carl tracking his car when your talking about daily driving on the street not track but anyways. All I said was for a proper street setup if you use the above you can clearly make a shitload of power and drive it on the street daily it's been done for decades but clearly your 12k posts didn't really help you with that.

If 15,000kms in one summer isn't a daily driver you are highly delusional (mid march to end of october), half the cars in here that actually make good power aren't winter driven obviously can't see how you miss that too. Besides did you even make this thread nope so your idea of daily driver has no bearing whatsoever good for you, you drive an AWD car all year round hooray.

Smokey the SRT8 your talking about is it silver and built in the US and brought here? PS Do you already have a GT35R? My buddy has a ATP GTX3582R IWG from their Sti kit he's looking to get rid of as he's going with a EWG setup.

Bla bla bla keyboard racer this keyboard racer that. Come on. Even though I'm not running astronomical numbers like you are, I'm pointing the fact that BBQMAN, not me, mentioned something about his close to 400 WHP set-up being more than enough for street use. I didn't yap about anything, you just went all out acting tough.

Back on topic.

Bla bla bla keyboard racer this keyboard racer that. Come on. Even though I'm not running astronomical numbers like you are, I'm pointing the fact that BBQMAN, not me, mentioned something about his close to 400 WHP set-up being more than enough for street use. I didn't yap about anything, you just went all out acting tough.

Back on topic.

Acting tough LOL, more like just calling you out on your bullshit. Since you forgot to read i'll put it in bold for you.

Carl
"Didn't go through the thread, but at 388WT and 366WHP, I am sure that I have more than most people need for a DD. And quite honestly without the AWD it would be a true waste. With this much power WOT for more than 3 seconds in any of the lower gears is just insane"

So incase you can't comprehend english Carl is referring to cars other than AWD pretty damn obvious which in return I replied.

"Boost by gear, Drag radials not useless street tires, proper suspension for your power output, a good tuner goes along way. Not the hardest thing to put the power to the ground if you know what your doing. If your some idiot with a GT40+ that's throwing 25psi in 1st gear well that's self explanatory you'll never get traction."

Pretty simple to comprehend I was referring to cars other than AWD because Carl said they wouldn't have any traction on the street which isn't the case with a proper setup.

Back